Every day the fanart compositions never fail to amaze me with beauty. What good fortune to be able to stumble across gorgeous images which gladden the heart

@Anni    you seem to have an almost endless supply of lovely pictures that you have come across and share here on the Planet. Danke schon, many thanks.

9 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Dear Anne,

You are welcome. You make a tremendous effort to find nice fanart featuring Yuzu. I wanted to show you my appreciation:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp :

Pxx

:agree: with you because Annie offers us SUPERB fanart that amazes me ALL (and sometimes if it was not specified, I would think of a photo) and works of ART :10815002:

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Dear Anni,

You most welcome. You make a wonderful effort to source lovely fanart featuring Yuzu. I wanted to show appreciation for you:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

Pxx

4 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:agree: with you because Annie offers us SUPERB fanart that amazes me ALL (and sometimes if it was not specified, I would think of a photo) and works of ART :10815002:

Thank you very much @Perelandra and @Yuzuwinnie:grouphug:. It's really a pleasure to share fanarts with all of you. Fanyus are really talented.

Of course also many thanks to all the other posters. I like this thread here.  :devilYuzu:

@Perelandra And your "Daily Spread Eagle" I also like reading.