4 hours ago, QuadOllie said:

Not sure if this counts as “fan art” but it seems like the best place to post it. Please enjoy the Yuzu inspired cakes I’ve been baking…

Thank you for sharing @QuadOllie. You cakes look really beautiful.:11135030: There is definitely a lot of work involved. I read that you needed hours for the pearls.:O I admit that I'm not really good at baking.:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Thank you for sharing @QuadOllie. You cakes look really beautiful.:11135030: There is definitely a lot of work involved. I read that you needed hours for the pearls.:O I admit that I'm not really good at baking.:facepalm:

Baking definitely is a learning curve. I’m a chemist, so I tend to look at it more as a science which helps haha. But decoration has always been my weakness, I actually started making the Yuzu cakes to make myself practice decorating…

12 hours ago, QuadOllie said:

Baking definitely is a learning curve. I’m a chemist, so I tend to look at it more as a science which helps haha. But decoration has always been my weakness, I actually started making the Yuzu cakes to make myself practice decorating…

I think I'm too impatient for that. :redface:  I wish you continue to enjoy baking. And if you want, feel free to share your next Yuzu inspired cake here for us. :agree: