13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Trick or ticket! LOL! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Is this Guriri who is trying to get a Prologue ticket from Yuzu? Poor baby probably lost the ticket lottery. :67638860:

Surely Guriri would be allowed to sit on the boards as YuzuPooh's special guest. :puddingpooh:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Shipping abroad :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw :

I clicked on the blue link (just to see) and there are no articles?? :umm:and yet I saw the "basket" logo and how the articles? :dontknow: are shipped outside of Japan 

27 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Winged Victory of Planet Hanyu - May the Goddess Nike watch over you and bring you triumph

MAGNIFICENT  :heartpound: and Yuzu spreads her wings to fly high in the sky and reach for the :20111123175639e73:  :2011112318014775d:stars

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I clicked on the blue link (just to see) and there are no articles?? :umm:and yet I saw the "basket" logo and how the articles? :dontknow: are shipped outside of Japan 

The mail order starts only from 1.11., 11:11 a.m.  Wow what for numbers.:coolio: I think then the articles will also appear on this site.  Yes Yuzuwinnie :wink2: We can also buy these outside of Japan.:2thumbsup: Yuzu always thinks of all his fans.:heartpound:

On 10/27/2022 at 2:08 PM, Perelandra said:

Relaxing beach BBQ

Is it Yuzu and Miya? Didn't Miya say that he is from one of the southern islands surrounded by tropical seas and that his mother cooks wonderful seafood

Yes.  Miyakawa was surprised when he heard that Yuzu doesn't like seafood. So he wants to go with him to Shikine-jima (his hometown) and try seafood and ask his mother to cook some.:wink2: Of course Pooh is there too.  By the way I also do not like seafood.

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Yes.  Miyakawa was surprised when he heard that Yuzu doesn't like seafood. So he wants to go with him to Shikine-jima (his hometown) and try seafood and ask his mother to cook some.:wink2: Of course Pooh is there too.  By the way I also do not like seafood.

Nomnomnom, i like seafood a lot, but that plate of weird looking sea pineapples that was offered to Yuzu on the Morning show did not look especially appetising