Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Planet Hanyu!

On 5/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, Yuzu_legend said:

:thanks: everyone for participating and sharing your experiences as satellites! :loveshower:

It's been heartwarming to read all answers and so great to have so many new satellites! We hope everyone will get the chance in the future to participate in many projects and also to meet other satellites! :67638860:

Here the giveaway's winners :626gdau::

@CarolineHANYU GIVEAWAY 1 (1x Kateigaho booklet)

@yuzu02 GIVEAWAY 2 (YH Exhibition 2022 postcards Set A)

@Elly  GIVEAWAY 3 (YH Exhibition 2022 postcards Set B)

@caramelicht  GIVEAWAY 4 (YH Exhibition 2022 Origin clear file)

@kiya GIVEAWAY 5 (YH Exhibition 2022 White Legend clear file)

@jobell GIVEAWAY 6 (YH Exhibition 2022 Ten to Chi To tote bag)

@yuzujuice  GIVEAWAY 7 (YH poster, ANA jacket (50x80cm))

@TokyoDream GIVEAWAY 8 (Ice Jewels vol.13 + Etude clear file)

@Gladys GIVEAWAY 9 (SEKKISEI original postcard)

@Anni GIVEAWAY 10 (magazine KISS&CRY vol. 33)

@yuzuru_thelegendaryskater GIVEAWAY 11 (magazine KISS&CRY vol. 42)

zJTigk7.jpg

TdfjAnO.jpg

Special thanks to @yuzuonice for all the work for this and every single project we've worked on! :img_21:

When I came home from work today the "Kiss & Cry" magazine was in my letter box. What a great pleasure.:loveshower:

This is my first Yuzu magazine, I'm very happy. :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:   Thanks again for that. :10742288:

yuzumagazine8u0jr4.jpg

On 27/5/2022 at 12:48, FeatherLake said:

1. Would you like to participate in the giveaway?Definitely yes!!! I would love to win something Yuzuru related! Thank you for this quiz I really liked to comment and thak you for opportunity win something Yuzuru related🙏😊.

Hi and welcome to Planet Hanyu:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:!

Thank you for sharing and answering  the questions, however as the deadline already passed, the giveaways' winners have been already announced. We'll have other giveaways this year during our YuzuSkatingParty so please join us and stay tuned!!:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Guest turquoiseblue
13 hours ago, Anni said:

When I came home from work today the "Kiss & Cry" magazine was in my letter box. What a great pleasure.:loveshower:

This is my first Yuzu magazine, I'm very happy. :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:   Thanks again for that. :10742288:

yuzumagazine8u0jr4.jpg

That photo is so adorable! :7938863::10636614::7938863: I'm very happy for you, @Anni :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: