Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think he would? He goes to a lot of competitions. His fancam content could probably start a gofundme campaign-what would we do without his daring, bold fancams?

:biggrin: I meant Pchan, who stood me up at NHK so he could spend 2 weeks at the friggin' beach! 

As for Enrique, I hope to run into him!

Had a group therapy session with my friends (two of them are psychologists) and I feel much lighter now after bawling my cactus heart out at 1am in the heart of the dangerous neighborhood we call home.

Also the cactus I posted holding Aoi Honoo 2 Is starting to grow a bulb at the top. Coincidence? I don't think so.

32 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Had a group therapy session with my friends (two of them are psychologists) and I feel much lighter now after bawling my cactus heart out at 1am in the heart of the dangerous neighborhood we call home.

Also the cactus I posted holding Aoi Honoo 2 Is starting to grow a bulb at the top. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Sorry to hear you were feeling not great but glad to hear you're feeling better (and that you have beaten the system and gotten free therapy!) Please send baby bulb our best wishes for a torrential February. 

Oh well, I thought I would post a little update here for those of you who followed my incredibly and annoyingly pathetic love's labour's lost, first with the hopeless memeface copycat and then with the not-writing-you-happy-birthday-message-guy... whom I went out with this weekend and...

It seems like I might be getting my happy ending after all, although I'm still quite timid to believe it.  :sadPooh:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh well, I thought I would post a little update here for those of you who followed my incredibly and annoyingly pathetic love's labour's lost, first with the hopeless memeface copycat and then with the not-writing-you-happy-birthday-message-guy... whom I went out with this weekend and...

It seems like I might be getting my happy ending after all, although I'm still quite timid to believe it.  :sadPooh:

:Strawberry: And you can make sure he makes up for not wishing you on your birthday.

17 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

:Strawberry: And you can make sure he makes up for not wishing you on your birthday.

Spoiler

He totally didn't understand it was my birthday and thought it was on february. Seemed very convincingly sorry and said "I usually forget birthdays of a lot of people... but of course, you are not 'a lot of people', your birthday was important to me", so I guess he said all the right things. :dry:

31 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hide contents

He totally didn't understand it was my birthday and thought it was on february. Seemed very convincingly sorry and said "I usually forget birthdays of a lot of people... but of course, you are not 'a lot of people', your birthday was important to me", so I guess he said all the right things. :dry:

Congrats!

32 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

:facepalm: I suppose heavier hints are necessary. But yes, that does sound like the right thing to say.

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry to hear you were feeling not great but glad to hear you're feeling better (and that you have beaten the system and gotten free therapy!) Please send baby bulb our best wishes for a torrential February. 

The drought was hard :sadPooh: and the group therapy thing.... It's something we kinda do every time we meet up, it helps us know each other more (most of us are the suffer in silence type lol) and that way we hardly keep secrets, grudges and the most important thing is that we don't feel alone. I've known them for more than ten years and I'd trust them with my life.

Baby Bulb is growing nicely, I find it very weird and wonder if my cactus soul wasn't transferred there because it hadn't shown signs of growth in a loooooong time. 

6 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

That's amazing to hear! (And just in time for February lol) I love stories with a happy ending 💖💖💖💖💖

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Aaah I'm not sure we'll be celebrating St. Valentine's day anytime soon... maybe next year, lol :smiley-laughing021:

It was more of "something to keep your heart in check while we die by Olympics" thing tho, but that too. I actually don't like St Valentine's because all of my ex boyfriends were cheesy af and insisted on beginning the relationship on that day. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

11 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The drought was hard :sadPooh: and the group therapy thing.... It's something we kinda do every time we meet up, it helps us know each other more (most of us are the suffer in silence type lol) and that way we hardly keep secrets, grudges and the most important thing is that we don't feel alone. I've known them for more than ten years and I'd trust them with my life.

Baby Bulb is growing nicely, I find it very weird and wonder if my cactus soul wasn't transferred there because it hadn't shown signs of growth in a loooooong time. 

That sounds healthy and wonderful and something that would absolutely terrify me! :biggrin: I've been trying to be more open with people this past year and fighting stomach aches doing it. 

Please teach us the ways of soul-transfer. :snonegai: I want to be a googly-eyed pet rock until after 'lympics.

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It was more of "something to keep your heart in check while we die by Olympics" thing tho, but that too. I actually don't like St Valentine's because all of my ex boyfriends were cheesy af and insisted on beginning the relationship on that day. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Ops sorry, my focus was totally away from Olys :laughing: I've definitely found myself a big distraction that makes me live these days more or less balanced. I'm obsessing over several different things, so, in the end, I'm not obsessing over anything really, right?! :smiley-laughing021:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

That sounds healthy and wonderful and something that would absolutely terrify me! :biggrin: I've been trying to be more open with people this past year and fighting stomach aches doing it. 

Please teach us the ways of soul-transfer. :snonegai: I want to be a googly-eyed pet rock until after 'lympics.

It IS very hard, but what makes it a bit easier is that we know no one will judge us while we're together because we went through our dark periods and stuff together so we've seen each other at the lowest of the low and at our highest. I think it is very healthy and if it's not at least helps me find the cause of my current problems and made me realize i am not a crazy obsessed fan.

I'm pretty sure it was unintentional when i adorned Cactus with the hat and Aoi Honoo 2 on New Year's Eve.

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Ops sorry, my focus was totally away from Olys :laughing: I've definitely found myself a big distraction that makes me live these days more or less balanced. I'm obsessing over several different things, so, in the end, I'm not obsessing over anything really, right?! :smiley-laughing021:

You raised your average:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:!!!

Look at this everyone who has ever despaired of Yuzurus suits!  A documentary about a trip Kohei Uchimura made to London in which among other things he gets a bespoke suit from Paul Smith - with Sir P himself supervising !!!!  Look back through awards ceremonies etc and you'll see that Uchimuras suits have been as bad if not worse than Hanyus in the past.  This is the answer - bespoke tailoring for those athletic physiques that don't fit off the peg stuff

http://dai.ly/x6c45fi

at one point they show him lining fabric printed with vegetables - he's a bit like Shoma when it comes to the green stuff.