Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

5 minutes ago, Emzie said:

Blood testing and figuring out ones blood type are two different things. Blood testing is for checking which elements are there and in what quantity, there's different test to figure out your blood type and it needs agglutinins. Don't worry, I have no idea what's my blood type either.

I'm a science preacher on this forum...

Aaah I see. I remember the way she said it seemed like they knew but wouldn't tell me xD But that could have been me being paranoid. 

1 minute ago, Emzie said:

Not impossible, it can be a mutation or your parents have the B0 blood type instead of BB

I think they are B0 type, but I'm not sure. :) Either way, I stand out among the seven members of my nuclear family...

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Aaah I see. I remember the way she said it seemed like they knew but wouldn't tell me xD But that could have been me being paranoid. 

If you're really desperate to know your blood type you can order a blood testing kit from amazon/ebay or go to a lab (you have that? I'm not sure) and request to be tested.

10 minutes ago, Emzie said:

If you're really desperate to know your blood type you can order a blood testing kit from amazon/ebay or go to a lab (you have that? I'm not sure) and request to be tested.

Mmmh if I think about it well I can live with the mistery a little longer. What I would really be interested though is the ancestory test. I love thinking that even though our nationality is decided 'legally' when we're born or when we live in a country for a long time, in reality we're all mixed up. I think it's wonderful. 

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Mmmh if I think about it well I can live with the mistery a little longer. What I would really be interested though is the ancestory test. I love thinking that even though our nationality is decided 'legally' when we're born or when we live in a country for a long time, in reality we're all mixed up. I think it's wonderful. 

I'm supposed to get my ancestry DNA test results soon and honestly can't wait

11 hours ago, Emzie said:

I'm supposed to get my ancestry DNA test results soon and honestly can't wait

How are the results of these ancestry DNA tests actually? They give you information on your chromosomes or something between these lines? I'm really curious about it but I have no idea. :rofl:

7 hours ago, Puniyo said:

How are the results of these ancestry DNA tests actually? They give you information on your chromosomes or something between these lines? I'm really curious about it but I have no idea. :rofl:

Theoretically it should give you your chromosomes and ethnicity estimation in %

On 10.05.2017 at 11:38, surimi said:

Here's some randomness from me: I glance at Hydro's rank every day (post-count based, I assume), waiting to see when the '4A' rank appears. I'm not sure if that makes me random or crazy though; someone please tell me I'm not the only one... :s_crazy:

HAHA, literally, me too ;) 

Hydro, how much closer to the 4A are you now? :biggrin: @Hydroblade

8 minutes ago, Smultron said:

On a more random note, I defended my thesis yesterday :smartass::studsmatta:, which is a miracle because I've been literally living on this forum lately, oops. 

:party0012:Congratulations and well-done!:party0012:

When will the results be out? Or do you know them already? (pardon my ignorance about these thesis related matters)

11 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Thank you! :img_21:

I somehow managed to get the highest grade :67638860:  

That's great to know!! :clap:

Time to celebrate then... lavish yourself in Yuzuru related stuff (if you haven't done yet) :rofl:

1 minute ago, Puniyo said:

That's great to know!! :clap:

Time to celebrate then... lavish yourself in Yuzuru related stuff (if you haven't done yet) :rofl:

lol, I sure have :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yuzuru Hanyu is an academic enhancing drug :D

And 4A is at 4k posts iirc

Haha, oh yes. 5 minutes before my defense I was watching Seimei gifs for luck :facepalm: :laughing:

Ooooh, that seems reasonable, haha. We'll have to give you a medal when you get there :laughing: