Mana KAWABE
Yuhana YOKOI
Rino MATSUIKE
Hana YOSHIDA
Ayumi SHIBAYAMA
Riku MIURA / Ryuichi KIHARA
JINGU Ice Messengers

Home page: https://www.onice.jp/

Hello to all the friends of Yuzuru, who could tell me the (Japanese) hours at which the exhibitions start? I had seen an ad a couple of days ago in PH with the dates and times of DOI 2021, and now I look for it and it is impossible to find it again, I am new and I can never find again ads or posts that I have seen a few hours or a few days after. Another question: can they be seen on PH TV? I have tried TBS Japan and my computer is not configured to see it and I do not know how to fix it Thanks in advance for helping me.

2 minutes ago, Ghis said:

Hello to all the friends of Yuzuru, who could tell me the (Japanese) hours at which the exhibitions start? I had seen an ad a couple of days ago in PH with the dates and times of DOI 2021, and now I look for it and it is impossible to find it again, I am new and I can never find again ads or posts that I have seen a few hours or a few days after. Another question: can they be seen on PH TV? I have tried TBS Japan and my computer is not configured to see it and I do not know how to fix it Thanks in advance for helping me.

You can find all times of the show in first post in this thread or in the calendar.

Someone will surely post tips how to watch the live broadcast.

Thank you very much but I do not understand the schedule of the calendar, I suppose it is Japanese time but at 5 in the morning on the 1st or at 5 in the afternoon? On day 2 I don't even understand or on day 3.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:30 PM, Ghis said:

Here is the schedule for Dreams On Ice:

As far as viewing it live, it probably won't be available on Planet Hanyu's TV.

@Ghis as hananistellata already told you, it's unlikely planet hanyu tv will stream (that one is used for Planet own streaming parties together with the twitch channel, but afaik never used to stream comps or iceshows live)

Spoiler

Usually right before the broadcast, pirate links on live qq will pop up. This was one of those that have streamed previously, but probably it WON'T be the same for DOI (the people streaming can change. I have a couple liveqq bookmarked, but I have no way of knowing if they'll be streaming DOI) I'm just linking to give you an idea of how live qq looks like.

For me it works on mozilla in high quality and barely lagging, but I know for others it's different.

For JNationals and SOI Yokohama I bought the japannet tv 3 days trial (you can find my struggle in the thread jpn tv thread LOL), but this time I'll take my chances with liveqq for the first DOIstream and see if it works (I've watched SOI Hachinoe on liveqq without issues). I'm not even sure if japannet still has the 3days trial tbh...

Usually the pirate streams pop up on twitter and posted here (or viceversa) so just keep checking, someone at some point will post a link, if there's one available... and since Yuzu shows are in high demand, a link will probably appear. For comps, russian pirate streaming would be available too, but I'm not sure if they stream japanese iceshows

7 hours ago, Ghis said:

Thank you very much but I do not understand the schedule of the calendar, I suppose it is Japanese time but at 5 in the morning on the 1st or at 5 in the afternoon? On day 2 I don't even understand or on day 3.

No. The calendar events are in your timezone. 5 AM means in the morning.

There will be one show on Friday, two shows on Saturday and one show on Sunday. The first one won't be broadcasted live.

https://japannettv.com, which provides subscriptions to iSakura and Japan TV has been showing this message for days: 

Maintenance mode is on.

Site will be available soon. Thank you for your patience!

The other site where you can purchase iSakura subscriptions ( http://www.isakuraiptv.com/ ) wants you to log on using your Google account, but then says you don't have the permissions.

I Googled to see what's going on and found this Reddit thread with people talking about the iSakura issues:

It seems like NHK has the rights to broadcast the Olympics and they went after iSakura and Japan Net TV who don't really have the rights to rebroadcast NHK content. As a result, both iSakura and Japan Net TV are deleting their NHK channels, but they have also suspended operations at least temporarily. Those who already have a subscription can still use them, but there's no way to set up a new account because their websites are not available.

The ForJoyTV website still works (https://forjoytv.com/), but you have to buy a 1 month subscription.

Anybody know of any other options?

Spoiler

I hope we can get a qq stream, but for the May 30 special broadcast of SOI, the stream was really bad and unwatchable. :sad4:

Would it be possible to upload the stream of DOI in videos after the event? I have exams for uni on friday and monday, so I can't watch live

Someone has told me that it cannot be seen on PH but on qq livestream and I appreciate it, I looked for it and I found it but there are 37 apparently free Japanese TV stations. Question: on which Japanese TV from the qq lives stream list will DOI with Yuzuru be seen?

2 hours ago, blue_ said:

Would it be possible to upload the stream of DOI in videos after the event? I have exams for uni on friday and monday, so I can't watch live

Welcome!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

If any kind of Yuzu content is broadcasted you can bet that it will be uploaded and shared, probably within the day :D (though you might want to download it as soon as it's up before it gets taken down, especially if it's on YT).

Low quality snippets are shared even basically in real time during livestreaming, while full vids take a few hours. High resolution versions usually take a bit longer, though (obviously, since they might require re-encoding the source material).

In the past few years full DOI broadcasts were shared even with no Yuzu being there. Yuzu being there just makes chances of getting vids skyrocket:laughing: I expect we'll get both Yuzu cut and full videos, like for SOI2021 and previous FaOI.

I know that someone had shared GoogleDrive links for SOI on twitter and got into trouble and they had to delete them, but it happenend after quite a few days after the vids had been shared... and the vids are still available on Bilibili anyway:tumblr_inline_n2pjd43gf91qdlkyg: (Bilibili is a chinese hosting/streaming site).

The video section on this forum allows us to link GD, YT, DM, Bilibili vids (and many more), so don't worry, available vids will be added there!

20 minutes ago, Ghis said:
Someone has told me that it cannot be seen on PH but on qq livestream and I appreciate it, I looked for it and I found it but there are 37 apparently free Japanese TV stations. Question: on which Japanese TV from the qq lives stream list will DOI with Yuzuru be seen?

the poster here says TBS2, but not sure which live qq is streaming that. You'll have to wait a few more days (unless chinese fanyus already know?)

http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/s1882/

28 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Welcome!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

If any kind of Yuzu content is broadcasted you can bet that it will be uploaded and shared, probably within the day :D (though you might want to download it as soon as it's up before it gets taken down, especially if it's on YT).

Low quality snippets are shared even basically in real time during livestreaming, while full vids take a few hours. High resolution versions usually take a bit longer, though (obviously, since they might require re-encoding the source material).

In the past few years full DOI broadcasts were shared even with no Yuzu being there. Yuzu being there just makes chances of getting vids skyrocket:laughing: I expect we'll get both Yuzu cut and full videos, like for SOI2021 and previous FaOI.

I know that someone had shared GoogleDrive links for SOI on twitter and got into trouble and they had to delete them, but it happenend after quite a few days after the vids had been shared... and the vids are still available on Bilibili anyway:tumblr_inline_n2pjd43gf91qdlkyg: (Bilibili is a chinese hosting/streaming site).

The video section on this forum allows us to link GD, YT, DM, Bilibili vids (and many more), so don't worry, available vids will be added there!

the poster here says TBS2, but not sure which live qq is streaming that. You'll have to wait a few more days (unless chinese fanyus already know?)

http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/s1882/

thank you!