Accessing Japanese TV online

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Luminous said:

Only 1-day trial. How often we can use it?😁

Just once ... I e-mailed them asking if multiple free codes can be used on the same device. This was their answer:

Dear User

Thanks for reaching out. 

No. You can only register once on the same computer. If you try to register the service more than one time, your account will be banned. 

After registering the service, it will generate your ID automatically for logging in to watch YoiTV. 

Hope it helps. 

Best Regards. 

YoiTV Support Team

2 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Just once ... I e-mailed them asking if multiple free codes can be used on the same device. This was their answer:

Second best option for those looking for an inexpensive alternative: Japan TV 3 days trial for US$3.50

(You can use another email account to access the 3 days trial if you have already used this option in the past)

https://japanesetvsystem.square.site/japantv-standard

22 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

My problem with JapanTV is the low quality and out of sync sound

Same here, and the audio out of sync is very annoying to me... YoiTv is the one that has worked best for me. Very good image quality and well synchronized audio. Thinking that there may be more chances to see Yuzu on Japanese TV, I'm considering paying the subscription.

38 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Same here, and the audio out of sync is very annoying to me... YoiTv is the one that has worked best for me. Very good image quality and well synchronized audio. Thinking that there may be more chances to see Yuzu on Japanese TV, I'm considering paying the subscription.

Have you had that problem recently? They had a hardware issue some time ago, probably 2 months ago? They fixed it but I haven't tried watching very popular live programs since. There is also ForJoyTV, the quality of the image is great, but they don't have trial options. It's US$27.99/month so similar price as YoiTV.

I am starting to think that YoiTv getting popular due to Prologue live broadcast put an end to the free version.

3 minutes ago, Wintek said:

Have you had that problem recently? They had a hardware issue some time ago, probably 2 months ago? They fixed it but I haven't tried watching very popular live programs since. There is also ForJoyTV, the quality of the image is great, but they don't have trial options. It's US$27.99/month so similar price as YoiTV.

I had JapanTV since FaOI and already had quality and audio issues. I don't know if with the change you mention that will have improved. I tried ForJoyTV and was not able to get it to work. I'm a sucker for these things. If I have to pay more or less the same and taking into account that the YoiTV service seems very good to me, it is almost certain that I will contract with them.

But thanks for the suggestions! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, Wintek said:

I am starting to think that YoiTv getting popular due to Prologue live broadcast put an end to the free version.

I wouldn't be surprised 

:hihi:

6 часов назад, Wintek сказал:

These services are not legal and become paid because of some restrictions. And then some new free programs appear. Even iSakura and ForJoyTv were free many years ago (more than 10 years ago if I remember correctly). They do not work in China, so I don’t think it’s due to popularity 

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

These services are not legal and become paid because of some restrictions. And then some new free programs appear. Even iSakura and ForJoyTv were free many years ago (more than 10 years ago if I remember correctly). They do not work in China, so I don’t think it’s due to popularity 

I was joking! 😆😉 Though some Cfanyus are using vpn to access these services (they find their way, just as they find it to YouTube and Twitter to support Yuzu).

I know there are several of this services and yes, they work in a grey legal area. However, for lack of other options, I think that between having qq links or twitch streamings and these services, at least with these ones we get to see commercials and access more Japanese TV. I now recognize more Japanese brands and buy them out of curiosity if I see them in a store because I saw the cm 😅

7 hours ago, gapil27 said:

I see that iSakura has been replaced by Himawari. To watch CS Asahi Channel 2 you have to subscribe to the Himawari Plus (USD4.00 for 3 days).

I used iSakura a few years ago and really liked it. So I checked out Himawari and was disappointed to learn that I can't watch it on my MacAir because I can't download the View Navigator app on that device--only on an iPhone or iPad. And I don't have a working iPad at the moment so that means I would have to watch Prologue on my iPhone. Not thrilled about doing that.