The Planet's BTS Fan Club

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think the award is supposed read as 'Best Fan Group : ARMY' not 'Best Fan Army', because the first one makes more sense for other groups. 

So right now RM, J-hope, and Jungkook all have the same silvery blonde hair colour. Interesting. 

Also I think I realized why RM has been dieting lately - it had to have been for the Film Out video shoot. They really try hard to be at their best for MVs

Hmmm - weird tweet I just saw.  I'm not sure if this is watchable on twitter itself or some other way, but it happens at 3:30 am my time (tonight/tomorrow) so it won't matter to me.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I really hope they will stop dieting. They look skinny especially Jimin and JHope. 

Too skinny is not "looking good" for their MV's - I agree.  And it's kind of sad considering how much power you'd think they'd have over their image. Who would tell them that they need to lose weight?

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I really hope they will stop dieting. They look skinny especially Jimin and JHope. 

7 hours ago, barbara said:

Too skinny is not "looking good" for their MV's - I agree.  And it's kind of sad considering how much power you'd think they'd have over their image. Who would tell them that they need to lose weight?

My guess is, at this point, that they don't even have to be asked, they just do it on their own. When you watch the behind the scenes videos, they seem to spend a lot of time, when they're shooting, monitoring the playbacks and critiquing their own performances, so I suspect they know exactly how they want to look on camera and do what it takes to get there. I think Jimin even said that during a vlive - that there are times when he eats what he wants and other times when he monitors his diet because he prefers how looks at a particular body weight. 

Looks like BTS is doing another Bangbangcon? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfV5Zehyqd/?igshid=103mwmzhrmwno

I'm not sure, but I think this might be aired on the BangtanTV YouTube channel.  

Technically we could watch it on watch2gether. But 3pm KST is an awkward time, isn't it? It's dawn hours for me. 

22 hours ago, barbara said:

There is this we can watch perhaps another time and it seems to beg for another part (at least in the title).  They were babies, and super hard working.

Oops - forgot the link https://www.facebook.com/IzzaWithBangtan/videos/172082811409297/

Thanks for the link, haven't seen it before.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Looks like BTS is doing another Bangbangcon? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfV5Zehyqd/?igshid=103mwmzhrmwno

I'm not sure, but I think this might be aired on the BangtanTV YouTube channel.  

Technically we could watch it on watch2gether. But 3pm KST is an awkward time, isn't it? It's dawn hours for me. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

9am for me! Yaaay!!! I can't wait!!! :party2:

It's 8am for me. I love the guys, but not sure if I want to wake up early if one can watch it on youtube later.......

@rockstaryuzu: I think the same, it looks like it will be done through BangtanTV.

On 4/6/2021 at 7:21 PM, Faithyu said:

Not sure if it's really off topic, but it's not directly BTS so.....

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if I said it (and I'm too lazy to look it up), but I thought that the person who came up with the name HYBE (still don't really like the name) probably also came up with Enhypen as it sounds so similar.....Well, Enhypen has their Comeback teasers out and is there such a thing as a Freudian slip in writing?

In the end of the teaser you see the title, logo and HYPE, yes, spelled wrong with P instead of B. Found it kind of funny that apparently others also think of Hybe in terms of Enhypen and deduce it from that.

Spoiler

So, they didn't make a mistake with the spelling, it's the subtitle "Hype" version and "Dawn" version.........still think it was the same person doing the names :P

#BANGBANGCON21  is actually at a not terrible time for me as Seoul is 16 hours ahead, so it's 11pm.  Kind of late, but do-able.  But is it just a repeat of last year?  Or a new one?  And if it's Bangtan TV, is that something we can get on YouTube or through Weverse?  I think it's just older stuff being re-streamed, but for free.  If they offer up last year's concert for free, maybe we could do that on Wewatchtogether....

A couple of thoughts here: has everyone seen "You Quiz on the Block" in it's entirety?  Kind of an odd variety show but good with the seven.  In the interview part, Jimin (or maybe it was one of the other's talking about Jimin and his work ethic) used to listen in to the vocal training that Tae and JK were getting.  I'm not entirely sure how long he was in that dorm before he was officially a member of BTS, but wouldn't he have been getting vocal training as well?  And what about Jin? Was he trained separately?

Totally different note - I have listened/watched Film Out so many times and now I think that, especially because most of it is in Japanese and it's sort of melancholic, that it would be great music for Yuzu to use for a SP or ice show.  (Of course, almost anything BTS should be considered by Jun.) I don't know what kind of rights are attached to current music, which may be why so many classical pieces are used, or if the artists would object to modifications in length and arrangement.  Just a thought.....

So, sorry I had to bug out to take the dogs to the dog park on Friday.  Was the final third of Wembley or was Seoul watched?  I know I mentioned something about the "moment" when ARMY sings Young Forever in Korean and how the guys were so emotional about it - but they did play Wembley two days so it might have been a different day (though I didn't hear Young Forever in the first 2/3's of what was watched on Friday).

8 hours ago, barbara said:

#BANGBANGCON21  is actually at a not terrible time for me as Seoul is 16 hours ahead, so it's 11pm.  Kind of late, but do-able.  But is it just a repeat of last year?  Or a new one?  And if it's Bangtan TV, is that something we can get on YouTube or through Weverse?  I think it's just older stuff being re-streamed, but for free.  If they offer up last year's concert for free, maybe we could do that on Wewatchtogether....

I was reading a comment thread on Twitter about this, and they were talking about last year's show. What I gleaned:

1. Bangbang Con and BangBang Con Live are not the same thing.

2. Bangbang Con is mainly a replay of previous performances.

3. Last year, they streamed Bangbang Con on Bangtan TV at the scheduled time but did not upload the completed stream afterward for viewing at leisure, so ARMYs had to look for fan uploads later.

this all came from a thread of Muslim ARMYs bemoaning the fact that Bangbang Con is happening during Ramadan. I didn't realize this, but apparently watching concerts and such is considered breaking their fast. Another fact I wouldn't have known without BTS.

@barbara BangtanTV is BTS's YouTube channel. We'll be able to watch this for free on YT. Provided that millions of ARMY signing on doesn't crash YouTube.

So, it'll actually be 2am my time. eh, I wasn't using that sleep anyway. I'll be up and watch it.

I checked, and it clashes with pairs and possibly ladies finals  for WTT...but the men are on Thursday and Friday so we won't have to choose between Yuzu and BTS.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I was reading a comment thread on Twitter about this, and they were talking about last year's show. What I gleaned:

1. Bangbang Con and BangBang Con Live are not the same thing.

2. Bangbang Con is mainly a replay of previous performances.

3. Last year, they streamed Bangbang Con on Bangtan TV at the scheduled time but did not upload the completed stream afterward for viewing at leisure, so ARMYs had to look for fan uploads later.

this all came from a thread of Muslim ARMYs bemoaning the fact that Bangbang Con is happening during Ramadan. I didn't realize this, but apparently watching concerts and such is considered breaking their fast. Another fact I wouldn't have known without BTS.

@barbara BangtanTV is BTS's YouTube channel. We'll be able to watch this for free on YT. Provided that millions of ARMY signing on doesn't crash YouTube.

So, it'll actually be 2am my time. eh, I wasn't using that sleep anyway. I'll be up and watch it.

I checked, and it clashes with pairs and possibly ladies finals  for WTT...but the men are on Thursday and Friday so we won't have to choose between Yuzu and BTS.

i am surprised that Ramadan wasn't considered during the scheduling of this but my understanding is that the "fasting" is not required from sunset to sunrise and that observant Muslims can eat, etc., then.  They are to avoid "all forms of sinful behavior" - but only during the fasting hours.  So Muslim ARMY can watch from sunset to sunrise.  That may mean that some, worldwide, cannot watch it live, but they'll still be able to catch it later.  And the first thing I did when I saw the time was check on Yuzu and when he'll be skating. We have a merciful higher power and are not being asked to choose between him and BTS.  What kind of God would ask us to do such a thing?

21 minutes ago, barbara said:

What kind of God would ask us to do such a thing?

Certainly not the God who gave them to us in the first place!

The thread was actually pretty funny. A lot of them were making plans in advance to watch anyway and pray for forgiveness later. Much like a Catholic deciding in advance that he'll sin anyway and just confess the sin later...LOL.