The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I love that I heard Take Two at the grocery store here a couple of days ago - and Left and Right today (that I like, but still like anything that's OT7 better -).

We will all be thinking about Amy at the concert tonight.... I will be recording the concert with my phone and then downloading it to a special thumb drive so it doesn't take up all my storage (and recording tomorrows too) - so PLEASE no messages or texts!!!

We know RM, Jimin, Tae and JK will show up - I wonder if we will see them or just on fancams later.  Or Yoongi points them out.  Maybe a couple tonight and the pthers tomorrow.  It would be great for Jin to be able to go (and poor Hobi isn't at 100 days in yet, so no days off:weeping:)

I could only watch 40min of the concert, was there a special performance?

I know Jk, Tae and Jimin were in the audience, so no Tony Montana performance.

Yesterday LeSeraffim and Enhypen were there, any other idols spottet on todays concert?

(also couldn't watch Foi stream, now I need to catch up with everything that happened there).

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I could only watch 40min of the concert, was there a special performance?

I know Jk, Tae and Jimin were in the audience, so no Tony Montana performance.

Yesterday LeSeraffim and Enhypen were there, any other idols spottet on todays concert?

(also couldn't watch Foi stream, now I need to catch up with everything that happened there).

No guest artists, but at the end of the show they did hand JK a mic so he tell Yoongi "Well done!" (From his seat in the audience)

Then Yoongi announced 3 more tour dates for Seoul in August. 

They did a better job of showing the stage changes and pyrotechnics this time

I kept waiting for Tony Montana - happy to see Jimin, Tae and JK there but surprised RM wasn't.  Or maybe he was but he wasn't shown.

Questions though: why did he even say this was his last performance, his last song (and he did) if he had these other three already planned?  I feel a little duped.  And how does this affect military enlistment (though it is only two weeks away...)?  I kind of thought that RM and Jimin (if he doesn't wait for JK and now I don't think he will because that puts it months out) and Yoongi would all be in by the end of August.  RM certainly implied at Festa that he would be in soon. And Jimin is way past his promotions.

I want so badly for there to be a reunion date and that keeps changing.  Hobi doesn't have a day off until nearly the end of July and they could technically all be together to send off the next recruit or recruits, but if they are waiting 100 days after that, it'll be November and I somehow thought they'd all be in by the end of this year.  They confuse me.

And I'm not sure why, but announcing three more Seoul concerts kind of annoyed me.  Especially with live streams added.  There has been no ticketing announcement by Weverse yet but it'll be another bloodbath (and no way I could go even if I didn't "miss" in their lottery...).  The timing coincides with TXT at Lollapalooza and a few weeks before what we think is a JK release. And how does anyone, except local residents, even plan for something they don't know if they can get tickets for? It's still in the academic year for public schools and the start of the summer semester for university students (and I suspect that means more university students in Seoul).

I was wrong about the dates but it doesn't make me feel any better, except that maybe Hobi will be able to go.  I'm so confused.  The three at the concert knew about it, of course, so there must be some reason for the dates.  I suppose it's possible to have RM and maybe Jimin enlist in the next month, but they wouldn't actually go right away.  Maybe Yoongi will announce that, too, and this is meant to take some of the sting away.  The timing is just so odd. (Clarity to follow?)   I don't know enough about the enlistment dates (like from time of announcing to time of actually showing up) to even hazard a guess.  It was not the same for Jin and Hobi, but Jin had limited time left... There must be set times at different bases for basic training.  It's not like you can pick a day and join...

When did we think JK was going to release his album or mini-album?  I thought July, but just a Twitter tease?  JK hasn't said a date -

31 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg! :jaw:

No, that doesn't make sense. Is the second one really Jimin?

...and if it is, there's pretty much only one reason ehy he would have bulked up to that extent in such a short period,  I believe.  It's a precursor to enlistment. 

But if you were to tell me the second Jimin clip was actually RM in disguise, well, I'd find it believable.  

6 hours ago, barbara said:

I kept waiting for Tony Montana - happy to see Jimin, Tae and JK there but surprised RM wasn't.  Or maybe he was but he wasn't shown.

Questions though: why did he even say this was his last performance, his last song (and he did) if he had these other three already planned?  I feel a little duped.  And how does this affect military enlistment (though it is only two weeks away...)?  I kind of thought that RM and Jimin (if he doesn't wait for JK and now I don't think he will because that puts it months out) and Yoongi would all be in by the end of August.  RM certainly implied at Festa that he would be in soon. And Jimin is way past his promotions.

I want so badly for there to be a reunion date and that keeps changing.  Hobi doesn't have a day off until nearly the end of July and they could technically all be together to send off the next recruit or recruits, but if they are waiting 100 days after that, it'll be November and I somehow thought they'd all be in by the end of this year.  They confuse me.

And I'm not sure why, but announcing three more Seoul concerts kind of annoyed me.  Especially with live streams added.  There has been no ticketing announcement by Weverse yet but it'll be another bloodbath (and no way I could go even if I didn't "miss" in their lottery...).  The timing coincides with TXT at Lollapalooza and a few weeks before what we think is a JK release. And how does anyone, except local residents, even plan for something they don't know if they can get tickets for? It's still in the academic year for public schools and the start of the summer semester for university students (and I suspect that means more university students in Seoul).

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I was wrong about the dates but it doesn't make me feel any better, except that maybe Hobi will be able to go.  I'm so confused.  The three at the concert knew about it, of course, so there must be some reason for the dates.  I suppose it's possible to have RM and maybe Jimin enlist in the next month, but they wouldn't actually go right away.  Maybe Yoongi will announce that, too, and this is meant to take some of the sting away.  The timing is just so odd. (Clarity to follow?)   I don't know enough about the enlistment dates (like from time of announcing to time of actually showing up) to even hazard a guess.  It was not the same for Jin and Hobi, but Jin had limited time left... There must be set times at different bases for basic training.  It's not like you can pick a day and join...

When did we think JK was going to release his album or mini-album?  I thought July, but just a Twitter tease?  JK hasn't said a date -

The only thing we actually know for sure about the rest of their enlistment dates right now, is that Yoongi has a deadline of Dec 31 of this year to go in. And we know that the SK military doesn’t exactly give them a whole ton of advance notice, either. 

Both those factors are probably contributing to the vagueness of their plans right now.

13 minutes ago, barbara said:

Absolutely - simply by the process of elimination (and it looks like Jimin. ) Not JK and not Tae.

It looks like RM's pecs to me! 

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Would try and not think too much about it. I still think they will go all in this year and I still like to guess who will be next, but other than that....they will be back 2025, so there is no real reason to worry about certain dates, even if it would be nice to have one🤷🏼‍♀️.

And Yoongi was clearly teasing Armys a bit, but I think they didn't have it planned before the original tour. They probably saw the high demand and where like "quick, what can we do". It was cute that the announcement was made like a fansign (and yes, I watched the whole concert yesterday, Armys have their ways😉).

The timing though, I absolutely agree, is not the best. Especially the overlapping with Lolla. And yes, it's short notice but the PtD concerts in the US also had like a super short notice, I think 8weeks.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

3 more concerts in August ! Maybe Tony Montana will still be happening if Jimin is not already enlisted.

Agree!

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg! :jaw:

I would say he is bulking up for enlistment....

53 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Huh? How did this happen?

30 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol It's Jimin

Cute😍🤩😍