The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

This is a translation of Jimin's - (and I leave tomorrow so everyone, please cross your fingers that I get on the flight to ICN when I want to!!)

And another -

And a Jimin Samsung ad-

I don't have Apple Music but will try this - I think I have to delete Take Two from ITunes for my streaming to count, but willing to do that and buy another-

On 6/10/2023 at 11:09 PM, ralucutzagy said:
  Hide contents

Hobi's appearance was the candy in the top of the cake! Namjoon was missing and the hyung line would've been complete. I loved this episode.

:heart::loveshower::heart:

About Suchwita

Spoiler

Lol, Hobi is always the life of the party

Funny how Jin managed to completely forget the TV. I'm confused because I remember seeing something somewhere (one of the Festas?) where Suga and Jin talked about pushing their beds together to watch movies. I thought in the first dorm, they all lived in 1 room and in the 2nd dorm, there were 4 rooms with JK getting his own. So they must not be mixing up dorms. But how could they have pushed the beds together if there was a book case in between them? 

The face Suga about watching Jin's hair getting shaved off was so cute

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

About Suchwita

Hide contents

Lol, Hobi is always the life of the party

Funny how Jin managed to completely forget the TV. I'm confused because I remember seeing something somewhere (one of the Festas?) where Suga and Jin talked about pushing their beds together to watch movies. I thought in the first dorm, they all lived in 1 room and in the 2nd dorm, there were 4 rooms with JK getting his own. So they must not be mixing up dorms. But how could they have pushed the beds together if there was a book case in between them? 

The face Suga about watching Jin's hair getting shaved off was so cute

I think the bookcase was actually their 3rd dorm. Seems they moved a few times

Has this been posted? As part of the Festa celebrations, there's a place in Seoul exhibiting their Dynamite Grammys suits free of charge. 

What stands out is how big they all are across the chest and shoulders. And then there's Jimin. 😅

I'd love to see those suits IRL! 

50 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Has this been posted? As part of the Festa celebrations, there's a place in Seoul exhibiting their Dynamite Grammys suits free of charge. 

What stands out is how big they all are across the chest and shoulders. And then there's Jimin. 😅

I'd love to see those suits IRL! 

I'm going to try.  And what do you mean -"and then there's Jimin?"  He has a dancers butt so if his shoulders lack, it's ok.

And I need everyone's fingers crossed that I get on the flight i want tonight at nearly midnight.  Manifest starting now!