The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 5/31/2023 at 6:16 PM, amylance1215 said:

Also I think this is separate from his enlistment.

Yes, definitely a different assignment.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

What does #FindBTSPresents even mean?  Where?  

Good to know that I'm not the only one with a big question mark above their head😅

1 hour ago, barbara said:

What does #FindBTSPresents even mean?  Where?  

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

idk ... maybe we'll get more hints in the following days ... 

36 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, definitely a different assignment.

Good to know that I'm not the only one with a big question mark above their head😅

I wonder if it's going to be more of those pop-up ARMY photo op things like they did last summer? 

Nothing to do with BTS, but To Leslie, the film Chris edited and that received and Oscar nom for Best Actress is now available on Netflix -
Please watch it.  It's not often an easy film to watch but the acting and writing (and editing) is excellent.
Shot in 19 days during the pandemic.  Amazing economy of time...
And I'm so proud.

Also - Chris is now a huge TXT fan - and still ARMY!

Story time:

Yesterday I went to work from the office. We were debating what music to put on and I dropped the comment that it’s not going to be me because no one would probably enjoy it. A lot of Spanish, indie, etc. From behind me one of my team members drops the comment “BTS” which I proudly agreed with even though he said it with disdain. A whole set of 200 songs.

Regardless people said to put on my music since it would be a nice change to what they listen to which is a lot of stuff on the radio.

30 minutes in People Pt2 plays and at the end someone says that they really liked it and asked who it was.

I very carefully built it up and dropped the bomb of BTS. He was left stunned. 

:peace:

13 hours ago, barbara said:

Nothing to do with BTS, but To Leslie, the film Chris edited and that received and Oscar nom for Best Actress is now available on Netflix -
Please watch it.  It's not often an easy film to watch but the acting and writing (and editing) is excellent.
Shot in 19 days during the pandemic.  Amazing economy of time...
And I'm so proud.

You can be proud!

13 hours ago, barbara said:

Also - Chris is now a huge TXT fan - and still ARMY!

This is so sweet to hear🥰. Of course his Army heart wouldn't change and its no problem to love them both, they can exist right next to each other.

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Story time:

Yesterday I went to work from the office. We were debating what music to put on and I dropped the comment that it’s not going to be me because no one would probably enjoy it. A lot of Spanish, indie, etc. From behind me one of my team members drops the comment “BTS” which I proudly agreed with even though he said it with disdain. A whole set of 200 songs.

Regardless people said to put on my music since it would be a nice change to what they listen to which is a lot of stuff on the radio.

30 minutes in People Pt2 plays and at the end someone says that they really liked it and asked who it was.

I very carefully built it up and dropped the bomb of BTS. He was left stunned. 

:peace:

I love these stories😃

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The teaser for the next Suchwita is out - the guest is Jin! :10636614:

YES! What a nice surprise😍🤩😍

More posters and billboards from BTS have been spotted around Seoul and other parts of Korea. It's showing up in my Insta feed but won't embed here.

Anyway, looks like the boys are taking their cue from all the ARMY billboard fan projects over the years! I wonder if they'll put ARMY on the Burj Dubai like the China V bar did with Tae. 😂