The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And why is he right next to a train track?  (Noisy!!!)  

And I had a very teeny self-seeded lawn and not willing to buy a weedeater to trim the grass and a lawnmower would have been overkill -

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He sticks out and not only because of his height, but all the others have really round faces....

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

The Army who gave him the private tour posted about this just a bit before his post. It was all so sweet!

So happy for her and so sweet what she shares🥰. Still haven't been to potterworld (because: ✈️️, 🚅🌊️, ⛴️...complicated), but I will go. I will get my sweet behind into a plane and go. All of m. Potter girls have been multiple times, I want to experience it as well💪.

OMG - that lucky lucky girl.  And I'd never have though Jimin Slytherin.  He's too gentle and sweet.  But I love that this is something he wanted to do.  It demonstrates the cutie boy that's still a part of him.  Reminds me a little of when they went to "the North Pole" but much better.

Report on Proof - the Exhibition.  Do not waste your money.  It was $50 each and the security/guides were just nasty and hadn't a clue why anyone was there.  Cameras and taking any photos or videos totally verboten.  It was basically photos. Lots.  Beautiful, glossy, colorful photos - bot almost nothing we haven't seen in photobooks and all the pictures, etc., that come in every album.  There were three (maybe four?) photo ops that people were waiting at least 8-10 minutes for.  We bypassed all but the final one because the time was limited that we could be in there.  The last photo op was in front of a super large BTS symbol and no line (most people hadn't gotten that far yet....) so we had the person take our photo in front of it.  Evidently, she didn't have a clue how to frame a photo or have it be remotely straight or include the whole BTS symbol. I really don't think there are any (and she did seem to take tons, "live") worth sharing but I'll check later.  The best photos were the selfies Chris took before we even got in the queue to go in.  The anticipation.  The excitement!  SO disappointing....

And the "exclusive" merch was in a shop across the street.  All Hybe pricey but all really inferior quality to what we've gotten on Weverse.  Thin fabric Tees for $45.  Bucket hats - $45.  Hoodies -just junkie - for $90.

So, if it comes to your town or city, I suggest you miss it.