The Planet's BTS Fan Club

On 2/19/2021 at 9:55 AM, ralucutzagy said:

They look great. Love Jimin's sweater! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: and look like JK did smt with his hair again. :11135030:

Did they just show up in their home clothes?  It doesn't look like a stylist was involved.  JK's hair almost borders on grey, and Jimin looks good in any color.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And an enormous amount of repetition. How many times can you watch Fake Love?

For me it was Idol. I'm fine with watching/hearing it again and again but when they also repeated the interviews I turned it off after an hour.

But it was still good as I have never seen two of the shown interviews.

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-21425619

Run BTS! ep.130. Tennis again and there's Yoongi! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

He isn't playing "for personal reasons".  The guys mention that the last time they played, it was hot out.  Someone implies it was May and "5 months ago" so I'm guessing this was shot within a couple of weeks prior to Yoongi's shoulder surgery.  I still have about 15 minutes, so no spoilers, please.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Argh, I really can't find a reliable soource to watch the MTV Unplugged tonight withou getting a VPN... :(

I really need to learn technology better so I can share. But I'm sure it'll be on Daily Motion by tonight. I was disappointed that it was only 32 minutes. I haven't watched MTV in decades so I thought UnPlugged was an hour.  If MTV is anything like it used to be, it'll play the same thing over and over soon enough

I tuned in a few minutes early to make sure I didn't miss the beginning. Man... MTV still has terrible TV shows

Spoiler

It's so weird for me to see old group pics vs current group.  I'm not 100% sure if Jin's lost some weight over the years or if the rest of the group has grown and filled out so much that we just see how small he actually is.  I think he's always been underweight but he used to look significantly bigger than most of the other members.

I wonder what's with the donald/daisy duck theme.  J-Hope looking so good in Blue & Grey.  I was expecting it to be more like the Tiny Desk concert.  I was surprised by how much production is in this.  Beautiful. 

RM and Jin singing together sounds great.  The few times I've heard ColdPlay I thought they were boring. Loving this cover. The distinctive color that they each have in their voices is really highlighted in this song. J-Hope needs to wear this makeup and styling more often.

I'm imagining @barbara going mad watching this. MTV's ads are worse than Daily Motion

Jimin's hair looks fabulous for Life Goes On and Dynamite.  Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook look so grown up here - weird to say about men in their mid-20's but I'm still watching a lot of their old stuff.  I think Jin is singing his part with Jungkook a little differently. 

I wonder how they each chose their microphone colors - I know pink was Jin's favorite color, but J-Hope's is green and Tae has the green one, and I thought Jungkook's favorite color was black but his is purple(? - looks dark blue on my screen but I read that it's purple). eta: lol, nvm. Just realized questions like this are what google is for

https://forum.netmarble.com/btsworld/view/12/1205683#:~:text=Bts have different coloured mic's.&text=The blue mic is Rm's,leads the other members calmly.&text=The gold mic is Jimin's,to avoid fight other people.

28 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I tuned in a few minutes early to make sure I didn't miss the beginning. Man... MTV still has terrible TV shows

Hide contents

It's so weird for me to see old group pics vs current group.  I'm not 100% sure if Jin's lost some weight over the years or if the rest of the group has grown and filled out so much that we just see how small he actually is.  I think he's always been underweight but he used to look significantly bigger than most of the other members.

I wonder what's with the donald/daisy duck theme.  J-Hope looking so good in Blue & Grey.  I was expecting it to be more like the Tiny Desk concert.  I was surprised by how much production is in this.  Beautiful. 

RM and Jin singing together sounds great.  The few times I've heard ColdPlay I thought they were boring. Loving this cover. The distinctive color that they each have in their voices is really highlighted in this song. J-Hope needs to wear this makeup and styling more often.

I'm imagining @barbara going mad watching this. MTV's ads are worse than Daily Motion

Jimin's hair looks fabulous for Life Goes On and Dynamite.  Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook look so grown up here - weird to say about men in their mid-20's but I'm still watching a lot of their old stuff.  I think Jin is singing his part with Jungkook a little differently. 

I wonder how they each chose their microphone colors - I know pink was Jin's favorite color, but J-Hope's is green and Tae has the green one, and I thought Jungkook's favorite color was black but his is purple(? - looks dark blue on my screen but I read that it's purple). eta: lol, nvm. Just realized questions like this are what google is for

https://forum.netmarble.com/btsworld/view/12/1205683#:~:text=Bts have different coloured mic's.&text=The blue mic is Rm's,leads the other members calmly.&text=The gold mic is Jimin's,to avoid fight other people.

I hate ads!!!!  But had to take myself VPN'ing to Canada to watch live on my computer.  Really horrible tv shows. And to use something as classy as BTS to promote such trash.   And I'll be recording it later when it shows on my TV.  Words out that you can watch al the sons individually on YouTube now-

Wow! Just woke up and watched the Unplugged! On MTV YT channel there's Telepathy, Blue&Grey and Life goes on! It was amazing !

Happy to see Yoongi performing with them. It was too short...

https://www.youtube.com/c/MTV/videos

I didn't knew I need Fix you played by BTS in my life! Wonderful! (The YT one was blocked so I found it on DM)

MTV UK uploaded it, too!

On a shallow note: They look stunning and expensive af lol rocking those Thom Browne and Gucci outfits! 

:smiley-happy005:

7 hours ago, barbara said:

Words out that you can watch al the sons individually on YouTube now-

It took me a while to warm up to Blue & Grey, but I so love this performance of it. Now that I see how elaborate the stages were, I understand why they didn't do a full hour. They sounded so amazing that I wasn't sure if they were actually performing the songs. 

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Wow! Just woke up and watched the Unplugged! On MTV YT channel there's Telepathy, Blue&Grey and Life goes on! It was amazing !

Happy to see Yoongi performing with them. It was too short...

https://www.youtube.com/c/MTV/videos

I didn't knew I need Fix you played by BTS in my life! Wonderful! (The YT one was blocked so I found it on DM)

On a shallow note: They look stunning and expensive af lol rocking those Thom Browne and Gucci outfits! 

:smiley-happy005:

No disrespect to Coldplay, but I've heard that song several times before and always found it flat in spite of the sincerity and emotion behind it.  But I'm absolutely enthralled with BTS version

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

JK, OMG, chill, will you??? Blue hair ... rip me :13877886: he looks like an anime character  ... :eek:

The blue looks SOOOO much better than the blond.

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

No disrespect to Coldplay, but I've heard that song several times before and always found it flat in spite of the sincerity and emotion behind it.  But I'm absolutely enthralled with BTS version

The blue looks SOOOO much better than the blond.

OMG! Totally my thoughts about both!!!! They killed Fix you and JK looks gorgeous!

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-21425619

Run BTS! ep.130. Tennis again and there's Yoongi! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

16 hours ago, barbara said:

He isn't playing "for personal reasons".  The guys mention that the last time they played, it was hot out.  Someone implies it was May and "5 months ago" so I'm guessing this was shot within a couple of weeks prior to Yoongi's shoulder surgery.  I still have about 15 minutes, so no spoilers, please.

I figured they filmed the first tennis ep in May or June and the second one in September or October, just before Yoongi went for surgery. They mention how busy they suddenly got after Dynamite was released, which means Run 130 is their first official Dynamite-era Run BTS. 

I've now seen the English subbed 'highlight reel' version of their BE.T.S. live from last Friday and Yoongi keeps wishing for 5 of JK and 5 of Jimin so that they can go do all the schedules. I wonder if Yoongi is wishing for 5 of himself as well. He seems to be indirectly complaining about how packed their schedule is with this. 

I had to struggle to find a stream for the MTV UNplugged Live but the effort was worth it. 'Blue&Grey' and 'Fix You' just about made me cry. 

Someone on Twitter posted a vocals only version of 'Fix You' and it's really incredible how their voices sound. Straight-up harmony and Jin and JK are note-perfect.

Coldplay also retweeted the BTS cover of 'Fix You' AND posted it on their Instagram: