The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So why's Tae off to Paris today? 

Celine is holding an event in Paris. My baby is adorable. So goofy!!!

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

It was beautiful! I manifested Halsey after seeing Max on Thu!!! I knew it had to be!!! 😆😆😆

Today was incredible!! The screaming, the energy was thru the roof. I have seating today and it was very nice being able to see the overall performances 🥰🥰🥰

1 minute ago, amylance1215 said:

Celine is holding an event in Paris. My baby is adorable. So goofy!!!

It was beautiful! I manifested Halsey after seeing Max on Thu!!! I knew it had to be!!! 😆😆😆

Today was incredible!! The screaming, the energy was thru the roof. I have seating today and it was very nice being able to see the overall performances 🥰🥰🥰

So jealous 😭

Glad you had an amazing time though! I had to settle with the cinema viewing on the 4th of June haha! This time, since it’s a single event tickets have been flying. We thought they would be released at 9am BST but when my friend went to randomly check at 8am this morning we found that 75% of seats were already gone in both venues here in Manchester. We still got good seats though, which is a relief.

When we went to see the Busan concert people were pretty subdued bit somehow I have a feeling that this time they will go nuts. Yoongi has made us feral during his tour.

9 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

So jealous 😭

Glad you had an amazing time though! I had to settle with the cinema viewing on the 4th of June haha! This time, since it’s a single event tickets have been flying. We thought they would be released at 9am BST but when my friend went to randomly check at 8am this morning we found that 75% of seats were already gone in both venues here in Manchester. We still got good seats though, which is a relief.

I thought one of his concerts (june 24th?) will have an online live stream, but I can't find anything about it on weverse...So, did I dream this?

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Info can be found here 

But that's only cinemas (and I wont be able to watch it😥)....I really thought one show would be streamed as on online concert, guess it was a dream🤷🏼‍♀️