The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think they've uncovered another Hollywood ARMY:

I am glad that so many talented people worked on his MV - though I still don't understand what it's about.   But - as to Jake Schreier....  Marvel is notoriously weird in the way they shoot films and shows.  Chris just finished working on a show there (the show isn't done, but Chris has his job back with Vince Giliigan..) and did the "fix up" editing on a previous show Echo.  It says in that tweet that Jake "was personally editing together the MV while ON SET?! Lee Sung Jin joked on insta that Jake is “the only producer acting as an on-set editor in the business”  - and that is one of the issues with Marvel production.  Almost all shows/movies do have editors working all during production.  Marvel does not. It writes and shoots the whole thing with no post-production, like the editors, being involved.  That's a big problem for quality and continuity.  Hats off to Jake for doing editing while in production because he's got to be used to needing to do so to have any quality control over what he's directing/producing.  It mean that if he knew during  production that they needed a re-shoot or another angle, it could be done and wouldn't wind up being an issue later during post-production (which is when sound and effects and music are added, among other things) when getting any extra footage would not be possible.

This MV really is like a little surreal movie.  I've been impressed of almost all their MVs all along, but this is a step above. No money was spared.  Tae's, too.....

3 hours ago, barbara said:

It writes and shoots the whole thing with no post-production, like the editors, being involved

Oh that explains so much! A lot of the Marvel films are an utter mess and this would definitely be at least one cause of it.