The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Didn't the photocards disqualify The Astronaut from being counted toward the Hot 100? But I know there have been rule changes again since then so maybe the extra goodies won't disqualify it this time around.  3 different photo books... hmmm, Jin knows how to get a girl to buy more than one album.

I know I shouldn't care so much, but I hope he charts well. I hate the smug satisfaction of people to see any of our members not chart highly and I continue to be disappointed in ARMY's support of the HL. Neva Play and now Super Tuna should not already be out of the Spotify charts. There's something heart warming about the fact that Jin cares more about giving his fans photo cards and a happy surprise than about charting, but it makes me even sadder that the fans don't give him as much love.

I like the inspirational messages with each version. 

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Didn't the photocards disqualify The Astronaut from being counted toward the Hot 100? But I know there have been rule changes again since then so maybe the extra goodies won't disqualify it this time around.  3 different photo books... hmmm, Jin knows how to get a girl to buy more than one album.

I know I shouldn't care so much, but I hope he charts well. I hate the smug satisfaction of people to see any of our members not chart highly and I continue to be disappointed in ARMY's support of the HL. Neva Play and now Super Tuna should not already be out of the Spotify charts. There's something heart warming about the fact that Jin cares more about giving his fans photo cards and a happy surprise than about charting, but it makes me even sadder that the fans don't give him as much love.

I like the inspirational messages with each version. 

Super Tuna isn't charting anymore?  It just came out.  Seems weird.

I don't understand the raffles that are part of the Happy promotions.  Someone explain them to me.  One has to buy a "package" to qualify for the video call?  Does that mean one full album plus one single?  Or two albums?  It doesn't seem to mean just a single album, though, and I'm not sure about this, buying just one album (and this is all global shop) does qualify for the signed poster.

If you win the video call raffle, why does it seem like you have to be someplace specific to receive the call?  You'd have to be somewhere to pick up the signed album, though it doesn't specify where,, or how they'd be checking one's iD.  I'm so confused.  (But, I can guess I'd "miss" anyway.)

16 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

They sent dozens of funeral wreaths to SM's building demanding he leave

I saw that. And apparently lots of the group's fan had been campaigning to ger him back after SM put him on hiatus over it. So they got him back for all of a day before the antis moved in. Frankly, SM is a whole mess. They never take their artists' side. 

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So lucky for J-ARMY! But also, Jin must *really* like meeting ARMY up close and personal. He goes out of his way to do it.

Also, between Jin's hi-touch on Nov 30 and Yuzu's Ice Story 3 starting up on Dec 7, Tokyo is the place to be this December! 

I'd laugh if a fanyu ARMY won tickets to both

13 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It'll be fun to see Jin try some of the more difficult puzzles in In The SEOM, but what I really want him to try is the new TinyTan one, Cooking On. It's ludicrously hard

Oh, I need to check this out😃.

I remember once seeing some people playing a demo game of a tiny tan simulation where one played their manager, but never spotted the game in the app store🤔. Does anyone know something about this?

By the way I feel sick to my stomache after watching a snipped with eng subs of Hannis hearing.....the new ceo was like bowing to hear (ceo: i believe her and feel so sorry that we haven't done more, but I tried my best investigating it.....h:no, you didn't, I feel so bullied). What the freaking heck is that strategy? This sounds like ador just opened the chance for nj to leave because of a bullying case.

And all because she wasn't greated back in an elevator by a higher up and the makeup room story, wow.....i feel like they have their own reality🤯.

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Sorry what? It's everywhere!

It's good that it caught on with some of the general public, but it debuted at #90 on Spotify and dropped off that chart the next two days. That's absolutely awful for a BTS song. People are putting "maybe" one copy on their playlists. The MV is still at 5.1 M after 4 days - and I know we love to blame Youtube, but it magically works better for the ML. The performance on itunes is mostly the work of solos who are buying over and over every day. I see on Twitter people being hopeful that Happy will break the Hot 200 curse and get #1 and my first thought is that these people are delusional. I really, really hope that I'm proven wrong but I'm nervous. 

@barbaraI never said "Super Tuna" is a failure in the greater sense, but BTS is a different standard 

For reference, "Love Me Again" (a Korean, non mainstream song), Standing Next to You, and Seven, which were released well over a year ago, are all ranked a lot higher.  RM's never had a M Countdown win. I finally took Neva Play off my playlist because I've accepted that even with Megan's large fandom (who've made it to #1 on the Hot 100 on her own), it's not coming back on the list. Nothing on "Hope on the Street" made it to the Hot 100 and only #84 on the global chart. Fact based logic makes it overwhelmingly clear that ARMY is deeply divided. Army likes to say that the members don't care about the charts but while I don't think they're writing music with charts in mind, we've seen how joyful the members are when the songs do well and RM expressed how crushed he was that Life Goes On, a song that hit #1 mind you, didn't get nearly the support of Butter. I understand that JK and Jimin's songs have caught on with the GP, but Tae has proven that there's no reason why we as a fandom can't do better for HL.