The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

That's if they're still on business by then 🫠

I read a rumour on X that they're not even working out of Hybe HQ anymore, that MHJ has stolen a bunch of the ADOR staff and they're all working out of a new location. If true, then somebody has some deep pockets and are backing them. So whatever happens MAMA comes around will be very telling

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

LOL, I saw the picture and was like "why has Seventeens god of music concept picture mama written on it🤔".... 😂🙈

4 hours ago, barbara said:

If it really is about completeness and concept and not sales, RPWP would be the obvious choice.  But it won't be.

Agree....

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Maybe it's my suspicious nature, but I feel like that change to the MAMA criteria will be used as a way to make the awards way more manipulable. 

Oh, my first thought was as well "so, trying to get the manipulations going".

Music is about personal taste, the mv, concepts, outfits, all related to personal taste.

The only way to keep it slightly objective and transparent would be, if they do a scoring system. Like, have fixed categories (lyrics, innovation, storytelling/concept) and they can give +1 to +3points and publish it like in figure skating.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And I'll bet all my Weverse cash that ugly bunny group and their narcissistic 'mom' will be the first big beneficiaries of the change 

If they benefit, we will know that mhj has some influtal people backing her up.....

So, I just had the most relaxed ticket pre-sale ever (3min waitroom time). It seems like one can no longer choose tickets during pre-sale on the seating map. You say what category you want and then you get one option. Thats it. You can take it or leave it. This time they told you where you would sit and I had downloaded the arena map, so I could check if I like it or not (thankfully I did). I guess it makes running things more smoothly, but will make room for a wild re-sale/seat exchange later. If I don't forgett it, I will check if the searching for seats on the map option will be available during normal sale.

This blows my mind🤯..... NJ Hanni will speak before an official commitee:eek:, really?

Spoiler

..because she says she was "bullied" (ignored by illit members in the dressing room), for which there is no evidence....

Wow, guess mhj has some friends somewhere higher up or she would not have been invited. Thats such a bad joke. The women under mhj who got harrassed should speak there, but not this brainwashed nj girl, that is known for sometimes understanding the korean language a bit wrong🤨.

Guess they really want to try and destroy Hybe's reputation, so they will be let go. Crazy....

"The 20-year-old Vietnamese-Australian member of K-pop girl group NewJeans was previously selected as a reference witness for the National Assembly's Environment and Labour Committee as part of its inquiry into workplace harassment within the entertainment industry."

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

This blows my mind🤯..... NJ Hanni will speak before an official commitee:eek:, really?

Hide contents

..because she says she was "bullied" (ignored by illit members in the dressing room), for which there is no evidence....

Wow, guess mhj has some friends somewhere higher up or she would not have been invited. Thats such a bad joke. The women under mhj who got harrassed should speak there, but not this brainwashed nj girl, that is known for sometimes understanding the korean language a bit wrong🤨.

Guess they really want to try and destroy Hybe's reputation, so they will be let go. Crazy....

"The 20-year-old Vietnamese-Australian member of K-pop girl group NewJeans was previously selected as a reference witness for the National Assembly's Environment and Labour Committee as part of its inquiry into workplace harassment within the entertainment industry."

This is ridiculous - even if the members of illit ignored her, how is that the fault of Hybe?  We can hope that someone on the committee asks some real questions about mhj.  I know there is a deep seated resentment in the K-pop word against BTS and Hybe, but Korea also values hard work and success.  BTS is the best thing to happen to the Korean economy in a decade.  

I cannot believe that mhj will have enough influence to alter the MAMAs, but we will see - she really wanted to shake up the industry but, realistically, one group and some backers isn't going to take down BTS.

Missed the Live, of course.   I saw that the headband was sold out - but have never seen this treatment of the song...

Just read this on the BBC news webpage about Hanni testifying.    Does anyone anywhere believe for an instant that she, on her own, made this decision and never ran it by her parents, mhj or the other NJ members?  Of course not.  Over the past few months, I've gone from feeling sort of sorry for the girls to not caring much at all to now -- where I actively dislike them.  This cannot possibly end well for any of the girls.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cp8e49r2yw3o

I know I shouldn't raise my delulu level, but part of me is starting to believe that "Lost" could win best music video at the Grammy's.  although that would be bittersweet since the Grammy wouldn't go to RM and he wouldn't even be allowed to properly celebrate it

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I know I shouldn't raise my delulu level, but part of me is starting to believe that "Lost" could win best music video at the Grammy's.  although that would be bittersweet since the Grammy wouldn't go to RM and he wouldn't even be allowed to properly celebrate it

Have to remember that it's Grammy members who vote - if it gets nominated, that would be at least some acknowledgment of itts brilliance, and he is one of the composers/writers.  And, I suspect, his concept.

i don't know who was interviewing Chris Martin but this made me smile --  He really genuinely admires them.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAsmtoFoGHQ/?igsh=czQzMG54aGN4c3k%3D