The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I guess I can go ahead and order a Namjoon's Brain thing - I guess it's not copyright infringement I was thinking of but licensing -

So, this demonstrates quite nicely how different in volume the fandoms of BTS and nj are-

And this is just informational for anyone purchasing from these companies - prices that are too good to be true are generally too good to be true.  In addition to the toxic materials in this piece, we also know that it is slave labor producing the products (like the Uyghurs, a Muslim population that has been in China since the 9th-13th century).

I just love that the members, even almost ten months into their military time, continue to set records and get international recognition.  And the one who is back with us gets mentioned again - (more love to Chris Martin)

32 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So far, IU's Palette is the clear winner. Every other post mentions it

Many shows cater to groups and wouldn't be that great for an individual person. IU' Palette is a exemption. I recommended the new show from Billboard korea. It just started, but the first episode was fun to watch. Just casual talking in a really relaxed atmosphere and Chung-ha is a great host.

And I think it's cute that Jin asked Army's.