The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I haven't heard of this petition, until now, but :jaw:.

Fair to say that I'm gobsmacked, especially if it proves true

https://youtu.be/qlKg7G9jsVQ?si=XGJWEG0BXUeSKw2e

Maybe someone at KBS has the same shaman that mhj has.  The 25th has come and gone in Korea and, as far as I can tell, the sky didn't fall in Seoul.

40 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I just found the most adorable ARMY shop. It's a bit spendy but that's normal when people are working in small volume. Ever since the video came out, I've wanted merch like this

Here's the online shop. I want SaxoJoon as well

https://shrempshop.bigcartel.com/products

Love those!!!  But, yes, pricey (as if that stops us.....).  Lots of re-tweets.  mhj and jin and hobi news.

On 9/25/2024 at 4:38 AM, barbara said:

And how will any of them lose the bulky muscles and be slim again? Jin doesn't seem to have become super-buffed but he's never been as interested in working out.

sadly, loosing muscles is one of the easiest thing. It takes like 1/4 of the time comparing to building them.

I just hope he won't be "encouraged" to loose them if he doesn't want to - see Stray Kids Changbin, he is not happy about it.

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:party2:

I absolutely love what he did with Gumm and how he performed it live😎. And the support of the other members made my heart melt🥰

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I just found the most adorable ARMY shop. It's a bit spendy but that's normal when people are working in small volume. Ever since the video came out, I've wanted merch like this

Here's the online shop. I want SaxoJoon as well

https://shrempshop.bigcartel.com/products

The figure of Tan is just the cutest thing😍🤩😍

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

sadly, loosing muscles is one of the easiest thing. It takes like 1/4 of the time comparing to building them.

I just hope he won't be "encouraged" to loose them if he doesn't want to - see Stray Kids Changbin, he is not happy about it.

I absolutely love what he did with Gumm and how he performed it live😎. And the support of the other members made my heart melt🥰

The figure of Tan is just the cutest thing😍🤩😍

I wonder if there are any copyright issues with the Items in that shop.  Wouldn't all the BTS-related items be "owned" by HYBE? 

and Tae won't be forced to lose his muscles.  Yes, losing muscle seems a like a very easy thing, but if he did choose to slim down some, it would have to be done slowly.  I suspect he will want to lose some just to be able to dance as he has.  All the members may be under contract but they won't have the weight restrictions they would have had when they were in their first or even second contract.  In JK's documentary, he clearly wants to be super fit and slim for doing his MV's.  I guess that hair style and color used to be something the company could control but a few years ago, Jin told them he didn't want to bleach his hair anymore.  He has had it dark since.  I understand he had a wig for the shooting of The Astronaut, and the hair there is not black.  They can always use a color rinse on their natural color.

Certainly the days of starving to be crazy skinny (or because they couldn't afford food) are long past.

32 minutes ago, barbara said:

I wonder if there are any copyright issues with the Items in that shop.  Wouldn't all the BTS-related items be "owned" by HYBE? 

As long as one doesn't copy the official merch, all is fine. It's even wanted, cause it spreads the name of bts.

32 minutes ago, barbara said:

Certainly the days of starving to be crazy skinny (or because they couldn't afford food) are long past.

They are and I don't think they would be forced to slim down. But we shouldn't underestimate what growing up in the idol industry did to them mentaly regarding body proportions or weight.

A slight suggestions or formulated as a question to a sensitive member could make them slim down, cause they think the fans would prefer it like this. We will see what happens🤷🏼‍♀️.

20 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So HYBE responded to MHJ's latest eruptions. They are SO done with her. Pretty much told her sit down, shut up, and do her (original) job:

I wish hybe would put out public press releases everyone and every media outlet can get instead of giving their statement to only one source. This way you have to believe what this one media outlet says.....not good, in my opinion.