The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

37 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

huh. people are saying that Hybe's move is to force MHJ to choose between money or NJ. But if both these rumors are true, then I'm guessing she's still trying to get NJ for herself or at least convinced them that's what she's trying to do

Rumors.  NJ girls are not in a position to terminate their contract, and if they try, it will be a super clear example of how brainwashed they are.  Wow.  I can understand that they would be confused and even unhappy, butt this would be career suicide.

The collab is with RM!!!!!!!  (I feel badly about his timing and hope the Yoongi stuff doesn't impact this...)  and Jin is, evidently, going to have something with Serrafim on his new album...

Weverse is discontinuing "jelly" fan letter purchases (if you want to send more than 3 a month: they are a "jelly" each) at the end of September.  Has Weverse ever stopped trying to make money from every possible source? It seems very odd to me, but maybe there has been an influx of negative letters regarding Yoongi.

Watched the first episode of "Pop star academy" on Netflix, about how Katseye came about, and was turned off and appalled almost immediately by the assertion that this was from the people who "created" BTS.  So insulting.  Fast forwarded through to see the translations of Bang and Son comments -- not many - but won't be watching anymore.

And, aside from some time playing in the swimming pool, did Are You Sure? episode 5 show, pretty much, an hour of the guys eating?  I know they have bottomless appetites but even a ravenous JK must have worked up an appetite doing something.  Kind of disappointed...

This is cute -

Someone on Twitter was saying that Hybe is "intentionally" not promoting Jin activities.  Is that true?  How much promotion have they done for any member's solo stuff? Hers' his schedule for what's coming up and a Yeonjun comment on his Run Jin episode.

On 8/31/2024 at 4:23 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

No idea how that happened and why an MV can win at commercial awards😅, but incredible happy for him cause its so unexpected💜.

On 8/31/2024 at 7:30 PM, barbara said:

Someone on Twitter was saying that Hybe is "intentionally" not promoting Jin activities.  Is that true?  How much promotion have they done for any member's solo stuff? Hers' his schedule for what's coming up and a Yeonjun comment on his Run Jin episode.

Sounds like a hateful comment one should ignore😉.

Really looking forward to the next run Jin episode, looks like a lot if fun😃.