The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Still hoping for a statement from Hybe, but still thinking they will feel that it is unnecessary and will reinforce the media bias....  a couple of Jin related posts and a bit of an interview with Jimin from last year. OT7.

Also, I finally finished the latest Are You Sure.  The restaurant they go to for the chicken mukbang (?) for breakfast - though it doesn't seem like breakfast food to me - is on a street that I drive down daily when I'm in Jeju, so I know approximately where is must be.  They are, again, right next to Sanbangsan, and that is even more obvious as they drive away.  I am finding it a little weird that they had dinner and 'breakfast" where they did, yet it seems that wherever they are staying is quite a drive, which makes no sense.

So, apparently Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong put the photos of Yoongi arriving at the police station on their Instagram page. I sent them a DM asking them to take the photos down because they only exist due to the prolonged media smear campaign against Yoongi. I'm planning to do this any time I see them on any reputable media outlet's page - maybe we can all do the same? It's a small thing but it might help move the needle

48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, apparently Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong put the photos of Yoongi arriving at the police station on their Instagram page. I sent them a DM asking them to take the photos down because they only exist due to the prolonged media smear campaign against Yoongi. I'm planning to do this any time I see them on any reputable media outlet's page - maybe we can all do the same? It's a small thing but it might help move the needle

Excellent idea.  I was going to follow your example but can't find that instagram acct..

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Excellent idea.  I was going to follow your example but can't find that instagram acct..

Try searching harpersbazaarhk - and be warned: it's their current Instagram story so try to go to their profile page without giving the story clicks

On 8/22/2024 at 4:16 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

You need to find a Monday matinee. My local cinema does 1 pm weekday shows at reduced volume for moms with babies in strollers. The babies nap while the moms watch. Definitely quiet

It only plays wednesday, saturday, sunday, saturday in every cinema in my region (and pretty sure in whole germany)🫤.

The shows for moms with babies is not something we have. Or I have at least never heard or seen something like this before🤷🏼‍♀️.

On 8/23/2024 at 10:05 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Great job, Army!!! :yes2:

:strong:

This is the proper way of reacting💪, well done Army.

Just imagin Army's streaming it so much that he would suddenly get a win at a music show😎😉😂

On 8/24/2024 at 8:43 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Great job, RO-Army!!!! :clapping-smiley:

wow, respect:clapping-smiley:💜

I looked up germany and was pleasently surprised that we got him 4th and 9th place (didn't think we would manage more then 10-20)

17 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:jaw: The power of ARMY

LOL:roll:

Yoongi just posted an apology on weverse...again. It made me sick to my stomache.

Spoiler

If this whole thing puts him back in a bad mental place I will get on a plane to korea and throw every single responsible media person in the Han river to get a clear head.

:censor:

By the way, thats what I commented on his post:

Honestly, reading this is hurting me.....these kind of thoughts and apology is unnecessary and I feel so sad that korean media is giving you such a hard time.
I'm an international Army and so we don't get the drama that was created around it, must be a cultural difference.
Yes, it was a mistake, but noone was hurt, no things damaged, you won't do it again, you apologized - that's it,  no drama needed.
You haven't damaged BTS image, you haven't hurt us fans! 
We are hurt by what the media is doing to you.
So keep your head high and Army's let's continue streaming to show support.
💜💜💜

I read Yoongi's second apology and to be frank, it left me feeling profoundly disturbed and concerned for him. What the heck is even being said to him over there?! The Korean media who are keeping up this witch hunt on him are deeply evil people.

Meanwhile, I read that they've discovered a second 'Nth Room' s*xual assault ring in Korea that's been operating on Telegram. The details of the case turned my stomach, so I won't go into it here, but it's so depraved it ought to be headline news - and yet all they can do is tear down Yoongi?! What. The. 🤬.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I really hope he's okay ... I really hope he will stop apologizing again and again ... damn ... I'm really worried abt him ... sigh

Same....didn't worry about him until today, now I do...

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I read Yoongi's second apology and to be frank, it left me feeling profoundly disturbed and concerned for him. What the heck is even being said to him over there?! The Korean media who are keeping up this witch hunt on him are deeply evil people.

Meanwhile, I read that they've discovered a second 'Nth Room' s*xual assault ring in Korea that's been operating on Telegram. The details of the case turned my stomach, so I won't go into it here, but it's so depraved it ought to be headline news - and yet all they can do is tear down Yoongi?! What. The. 🤬.

And, yet, they go after Yoongi.  Makes me so sad.  I am so sad for him.  This must feel like everything he's done and all he's had to endure mean nothing.  PTSD slapping him in the face.

I really like what @Faithyu sent in her message to him.  I am going to do another note to him and a "fan letter" saying, pretty much, the same thing.  But will wait until there's a chance of him being awake to read them, though I have never had much faith that any messages actually get through to the members.

The members know Yoongi well and are likely in as much contact with him as they can be, considering most are still military. I feel powerless and wish I knew how to get the message to the Korean powers that be, that targeting and allowing this targeting of Yoongi is seen, internationally, as "selective prosecution" and will, is, damaging the country, their image and, ultimately, their bottom line.  Breaking my heart.

Even though this is just the opinion of a couple ARMYs, it's a perspective I hadn't thought of and makes the situation even more tricky than I thought:

However, the most nuanced translator account on Twitter has a more hopeful take: