The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 8/13/2024 at 7:01 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Run Jiiiiin!!!!! ep.1 :loveshower:

What a fun little episode. And him wanting to run down but the director being like ".....😵‍💫😑🤯", lol.

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Damn liars .... apologize to Yoongi rn ... ugh

If they don't apologize, something would be seriously wrong with them🤬. They should be happy if Yoongi isn't going to sue them for it....

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Poor Yoongi - he deserves multiple apologies, but even if he doesn't get them, maybe this is the start of the media cooldown -

I hope your right and they will focus on the true scandals.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

A couple of JK documentary announcement and one about Jin's new show -  I wonder what the calculus us behind choosing to put something out in cinemas versus selling it on Weverse.  Cinemas cost to rent and get a share of the profits, but it does make a bigger splash - but it's also a limited audience.  There are only so many cinemas that will have it and dozens of countries that won't have it at all.  I suspect it will eventually end up on Weverse -

Pretty sure it will pop up on weverse.

Seventeens concert plays in a cinema near me (got my ticket), so I have some hope for JKs documentary. 

By the way, I finally watched despicable me 4 today😁.

Spoiler

The Army reference was quite clear if your army and kind of funny, but they could have done more with it. I mean, this girl is an Army (having her phone case with bts logo on the screen for nearly a minute makes it quite clear) and they only play a bit of dynamite? 

I also liked that they gave a nod to blackpink with boombahya in the minions party bus. 

If Jin had run down Hallasan from top to bottom, he would have regretted it thoroughly that evening or the next morning.  There is something worse with going downhill than up.  Quads are pummeled. He'd have barely been able to walk.  But i love his enthusiasm, just the same.

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Looks like Jin went for a meal with TxT boys to celebrate Kai's bday! yay and he paid for all. Nice big bro!

This can be a true story, but I want to put a question mark behind it. Txt held a concert at the philipines on the 13th and I haven't seen any airport arrival videos....so are they even back in korea?

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

This can be a true story, but I want to put a question mark behind it. Txt held a concert at the philipines on the 13th and I haven't seen any airport arrival videos....so are they even back in korea?

I think the K-press is desperate for BTS content now that so many reports about Yoongi are being refuted (and I suspect that there will be some libel and defamation suits in the future from Hybe) - Korean Dispatch is absolutely OCD in covering airport arrivals and TXT would have been covered if they were home.  I have no doubt that Jin would have done this but I'm with the ? on it.

Cute video of very young, ridiculously flexible Hobi -

21 hours ago, Faithyu said:

By the way, I finally watched despicable me 4 today😁.

Spoiler

After watching it, and seeing the Minions collab merch, I feel like they originally intended to do a lot more with it and had to make a last-minute change. But who knows.

20 hours ago, barbara said:

If Jin had run down Hallasan from top to bottom, he would have regretted it thoroughly that evening or the next morning.  There is something worse with going downhill than up.  Quads are pummeled. He'd have barely been able to walk.  But i love his enthusiasm, just the same.

Every time he said "Let's so it quickly and get it over with" for each section of  the trail, I feel like we were getting a deep insight into what Jin was like as a drill instructor 

Question: what BTS or solo song that is either in English or mostly English is slow enough and appropriate for up to two minutes of mother of the groom/groom dance at the wedding reception? I suppose it doesn't have to be in English if the pace is good.  Doesn't have to be slow-slow....

I need to come up with a song and, of course, BTS.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

Question: what BTS or solo song that is either in English or mostly English is slow enough and appropriate for up to two minutes of mother of the groom/groom dance at the wedding reception? I suppose it doesn't have to be in English if the pace is good.  Doesn't have to be slow-slow....

"The Astronaut"  The lyrics are appropriate for any type of love. You could probably have someone edit out the Korean lyrics if you wanted all English since the song is 4 minutes and you only want 2 minutes and all the Korean is in the 1st half

13 hours ago, barbara said:

I need to come up with a song and, of course, BTS.

Hmm....will think about it more, but zero o'clock or take two or butterfly until the rap part? Jins moon could also work,but need to look the lyrics up if it would fit (....well if there are no korean speakers at the wedding and its not super important for you, well, it wouldn't matter that much if the lyrics fit. Just needs to sound nice😉)

This is more like it ... >:( You could've done better, tho ...

JTBC "apology" for defaming Yoongi:  “We reported on BTS member Suga’s recent incident. A CCTV footage was shown of a person riding an e-scooter. A police investigation confirmed that the man in the video was not BTS’ Suga. We apologize for the confusion.”

Well done! :yes2: Sue their arse off.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Hmm....will think about it more, but zero o'clock or take two or butterfly until the rap part? Jins moon could also work,but need to look the lyrics up if it would fit (....well if there are no korean speakers at the wedding and its not super important for you, well, it wouldn't matter that much if the lyrics fit. Just needs to sound nice😉)

Appreciate suggestions - I had thought of The Astronaut as well but that was as far as I got.  I am going to listen to so many! 

And about time for that 'less" than an apology to Yoongi.  Hopefully, the furor will pass now.

soooo, it looks like thats the new trend? Make K-Pop groups out of foreign/international members, let them train for a bit like korean trainees to then put the k-pop label on them? I already wasn't sure about the Kateye project (but I think it has a bit more k-pop vibe) and now I just learned that SM (I feel sorry for you boys) has this group and some other agencys also have these international groups going or lined up.

Nothing against them, but if I were a regular korean trainee in an agency, training for two years or more and have then some boys coming that train for 100 days to get their debut....not sure I would feel good about it and I think it dismisses a bit what the "real" trainees put into their dream, the effort they have to put into it.

By the way, the Kateye debut single....lets say I think they did better with their pre-debut released song.