The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

41 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Same here. 

Mine was called, at the time, just 3.5 but that is .35.  I should look for the CCTV.  Maybe he was in the far right lane.  I am just hoping Jin went to see him right away.

Waiting for the Disney show.  It's the 8th in Korea so I should be able to get it, right?  Nope.  They mean the 8th wherever you are.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Have a safe flight, Jinnie! :heart: where are you going tho ...

Maybe smth Gucci related.

lol this thing was made for him or what 

:eek:......:roll:,

sorry, but what the heck is that🙈.

Now they really need to play super tuna when the models walk with this bag over the runway🤣.

What a ridiculous design.

Off topic:

Spoiler

Have you heard about the canceled Taylor Swift concerts in vienna?

These moments make me thankful that big brother is watching us....

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I saw the cancelation but didn't check why. 

Spoiler

There were concrete plans for an attack and two were arrested. One 19 year old has probably radicalized himself online, the other is said to be 17......

As the authorities can't rule out the possibility that the group might include even more people, all concerts have been canceled to be on the safe side.

And I normally like soulite tv, but had to shut off the video after like 30sec. He made me so angry:animated-smileys-angry-052: 🤬

Yoongi was not!!! arrested.

He went with the police to the station to pay the fine, admitted to drunk driving, got his licence taken. Thats it!

He also won't get punished by the military because it took place during his privat/civil time!

@Faithyu if you keep on watching, he explains all that in detail. The important part is where he says that the police rarely bother with foot patrols in that area, but for some reason on a random Tuesday in August they just happened to be patrolling in the exact right spot to see Yoongi come home in a state, at the exact right time. Kind of makes me question the whole event, like, was it a setup? 

58 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

@Faithyu if you keep on watching, he explains all that in detail. The important part is where he says that the police rarely bother with foot patrols in that area, but for some reason on a random Tuesday in August they just happened to be patrolling in the exact right spot to see Yoongi come home in a state, at the exact right time. Kind of makes me question the whole event, like, was it a setup? 

I'm not sure "set-up" is accurate but he was definitely targeted. Seoulite makes me nuts and I, too, won't listen to that guy. The military won't be involved at all.  And if it was a more serious infraction, he wouldn't have been able to just pay a fine, hand in his license and go home.  They must have a system that deals with "incidents" based on alcohol level and circumstances.  Clearly, parking while intoxicated is not a biggie.  Back to my DUI - I wasn't even driving.  I was sittting on the hood of the car - but my keys were in the ignition.  That was sufficient.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-military-consequences-dui-controversy/

So this morning my roommate, who is the last person you'd  expect to know about BTS, asked me if I'd heard about Suga's "scandal", which unfortunately means the headlines have reached the general public... argh. I feel so bad for Yoongi now

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So this morning my roommate, who is the last person you'd  expect to know about BTS, asked me if I'd heard about Suga's "scandal", which unfortunately means the headlines have reached the general public... argh. I feel so bad for Yoongi now

What did he think of it? Everyone I see on Twitter is either mocking S. Korea or laughing at the situation.

ETA: damn. MHJ really brought ruin to her group

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And again, glad I don't have social media....

Did he say where he saw it? I can't imagin any western media being interested in this.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

What did he think of it? Everyone I see on Twitter is either mocking S. Korea or laughing at the situation.

Honestly, european and american fans can't really have a different reaction, cause in our eyes it not even worth to call this a scandal. A side note, a "yeah, don't do it again" and now let's keep moving on reaction.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

ETA: damn. MHJ really brought ruin to her group

If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised. Many supported the girls, cause mhj clearly did some grooming, but when the girls spoke up more and clearly supported mhj and then started talking nonsense about being disrespected by a ceo....i think many had enough of them at that point.

And now, to the topic that should have been the main one today...are you sure is out🥳.

Just finished the first two episodes.
Some thoughts, so some small spoilers:

Spoiler

They really all lived their own lifes for a while. I mean, even the soulmates were only video calling and not meeting each other for months. But they still checked in on each other, still knew when someone had a schedule.....like family that lives apart.

Them being at the brewery....they looked so out of place 😅

And I shouldn't be surprised, but really Jimin, going on a walk in the forest in slides?😑

And sorry, but when you have a stomache bug, you start with eating plain, simple food like mashed potatos. You don't eat tacos with guacamole and spaghetti carbonara🤦🏼‍♀️ (and gosh, i feel so sorry for Jimin for getting sick)

By the way, I watched rhythmic gymnastics today and one of the bulgarian girls did a routin to stray kids s-class😎. It was so so cool and I felt incredible happy to see a bit more k-pop at the olympics (of course it would have been better if it had been a bts song😉)

Hopefully, the Yoongi "scandal'' will be gone soon.  I still feel badly for the girls of NJ. MHJ ruined their chances at a good, long career.

Haven't watched Disney yet but started it - but here's a preview -

lol. Jin broke another website

btw, I was just thinking that we have the oddest collection of DUI's in our little group - sitting on the hood of a car, driving a golf cart, and falling while parking an e-scooter. @barbara, hubby finds it impressive in its own way - .35 seems like it should have killed you. He blew a .24 and the cops wanted him to get a blood test because they thought he was certain to have narcotics in his system if he's still that lucid at that BAC.

and a cute pre-debut Tae story

Watched the Disney show(s) -- there were no previews so no way to know if the next ones will be Sapporo or Jeju.  

I didn't see the "they really spent little time with each other" during the hiatus.  Obviously they were all very busy working on their solo stuff. Jimin spent nearly a year practically living with PDogg.  But this does seem to be the first time we've heard JK's vision of how he wants his story told.  Feels he doesn't have his own to tell, which is insane, but I get it.  He just wants to show all that he can do.  I love that they are still so close.  They needed the time apart and the opportunity to explore their own "flavors' but I think they are going to be very comfortable and relieved and happy to all be together again.

Wow, can those guys stuff a stunning amount of food into their mouths in a single bite.  I've always found that impressive.

PDogg said in the Weverse mag article, when asked what, or maybe it was why, BTS is so much more as 7 than the individuals and he said that, as a group, they each bring the best of the unique individual talents.  I agree.  All so amazing as solo artists, but the whole is more than the seven parts.

and @Old Cat Lady, my attorney also said I should have been dead (which is why she thought the police should have brought me directly to a hospital) and that to still be walking and talking and carrying on a conversation with that high a blood alcohol level would only be from a real alcoholic.  She was right.  Amazingly - I went home and drank almost another liter of vodka before having an epiphany :  one more sip and I'll be dead.  And I have never had a drink since.  A lifetimes worth in a short time.  I feel very lucky.