The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hobi's face looks so round! It's really cute and he truly looks like a beaming sun,  but I bet he won't let it stay that way once he's discharged.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Run Jin???? Omg!!!

This and the Jimin/JK in August.  And there's supposed to some Korean show where he's on a survivor-type show on a deserted island, or maybe that''s for his show.

And JK answering "maybe" made me laugh so hard.  That has to have been when they are in the states.  Not only is it impossible to not know they are BTS, there's a camera crew with them.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And JK answering "maybe" made me laugh so hard.  That has to have been when they are in the states.  Not only is it impossible to not know they are BTS, there's a camera crew with them.

I'm pretty sure it was an ARMY who asked them, too - you can hear the suppressed giggle in her voice

Edited to add:

Someone posted the story on Twitter:

On 7/30/2024 at 2:11 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

The headline on the screen listed the things that represented Korea.

:roll:, but I also feel really proud to read Army as one of those words :coolio:

On 7/30/2024 at 11:11 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm pretty sure it was an ARMY who asked them, too - you can hear the suppressed giggle in her voice

Edited to add:

Someone posted the story on Twitter:

I bet JK and Jimin were so excited to see her ARMY tattoo - but still, even though they pretty much admitted who they were, stuck to standard BTS protocol - no pictures.  I'd have been as flustered as she was and unable to heat the pizza.

And, of course, another song to get - and I will.  English version of Be Mine.

I am so excited for next week, with Run Jin and Are you Sure?   I bet Jin will do a live after the first showing of his new show - be ready!!!

22 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae was the one who added ARMY. 

LOL, ok, that makes much more sense

18 hours ago, barbara said:

So, I wonder what he does if he's not training recruits?  About 2 1/2 months - that's quite a long time to not have his usual job.

he could still train them and then someone else takes over.

This is so cool. I love the vibe and how forward/direct Jin is:grin:.

I finally found the time to watch Jimins "who" mv making off. He apologized to the other dancers because its cold, such a sweet guy.:SunFace:

And on that note, his Filter hair style is still first place for me, but I think his "who" look takes now second place ;)

22 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

LOL, ok, that makes much more sense

he could still train them and then someone else takes over.

This is so cool. I love the vibe and how forward/direct Jin is:grin:.

I finally found the time to watch Jimins "who" mv making off. He apologized to the other dancers because its cold, such a sweet guy.:SunFace:

And on that note, his Filter hair style is still first place for me, but I think his "who" look takes now second place ;)

It seems like Jin is combining Eat Jin and Run Jin.  He does love to eat - they all love to eat.  (wonder how many episodes there will be-)

I also watched the behind of the recordings for Who.  Jimin is as much a perfectionist as an of the members.  Love that he, like all of them, says at least a couple of times, how much he'd like the other members to be there.  PDogg seems to have been attached at the hip to Jimin for a year and a half.  He takes such good care of him.  

Amazing to me that it seems that the MV for Who was shot inn one night.  One cold night.  I wonder if they flew the dancers in a day or so ahead of time, but Jimin flew in, went and recorded and that was that.

This is his best hair, I think, though I very much like his straight black hair of the Face era.

47 minutes ago, barbara said:

Amazing to me that it seems that the MV for Who was shot inn one night.  One cold night.

Jimin says at the start that they were supposed to take longer but there was a storm expected. I think it's incredible how fast they worked