The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I redid my "Who" focused playlists to include Fallon and the remixes if anyone is interested. The playlists are pretty long so make sure you're interacting with them throughout the day. I just keep them that long in case I forget to restart them

I haven't seen any Apple Music specific streaming guides. All the streams count apparently. I just tried to randomize the order a bit

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/muse/pl.u-Ymb0vdyFDyKL3MB

Spotify only counts 20 plays a day

Youtube 

Pandora. No clue how Pandora works but someone said you can loop to your heart's content

https://pandora.app.link/OeaFaS81sLb

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveshower:

I'm in love with this performance🤩😍🤩💜

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

wow ... yeah ... it wasn't easy for the girls ...

As far as I understand it, this break was long planned and has nothing to do with mhj problems.

Something about going on a one year break to find in this time billboard/grammy worthy music producers, to then give them a grand comeback and a lot of grand prices along with it.....or something along this line🙄.

Honestly, I think it's a strange strategy. The TXT boys haven't even gotten a three week long vacation in all their year and they are in their sixth year (and I have a lot of thoughts about that, but that's a different topic).

So, a really strange thing to do with a relatively young group.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

How do I get a eng version of this?

7 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I redid my "Who" focused playlists to include Fallon and the remixes if anyone is interested. The playlists are pretty long so make sure you're interacting with them throughout the day. I just keep them that long in case I forget to restart them

I haven't seen any Apple Music specific streaming guides. All the streams count apparently. I just tried to randomize the order a bit

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/muse/pl.u-Ymb0vdyFDyKL3MB

Spotify only counts 20 plays a day

Youtube 

Pandora. No clue how Pandora works but someone said you can loop to your heart's content

https://pandora.app.link/OeaFaS81sLb

I finally figured Apple Music out for my Android phone, and I vastly prefer it to Spotify. Sound quality is way better.

But I've just been playing the album through, then letting the app recommend some songs, yhen playing the album again.

The album is that good. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, Jimin would have made an absolutely glorious primo ballerino. Imagine him doing one of the fairy tale princes. Imagine him doing R& J or Le Corsaire and just smouldering his way through every pas de deux...

Yes I know he trained contemporary and not classical, but it's still so easy to see the potential

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Something about going on a one year break to find in this time billboard/grammy worthy music producers, to then give them a grand comeback and a lot of grand prices along with it.....or something along this line🙄.

Can't see that happening when their last comeback kinda flopped hard and MHJ is getting sued left right and center.

If I were HYBE, I'd be trying to decide during this time whether keeping NewJeans as a group is worth the effort or should they be broken up and sent on to solo careers or other groups. If it were me,  I'd drop the whole crew

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

ENHYPEN lads making their stance known without saying a word - in Prada, no less

LOL, with the hats😂. No idea why they decided on attack on bangtan for this, but I love it and wouldn't be against this song popping up left and right in short videos😁.

15 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I finally figured Apple Music out for my Android phone, and I vastly prefer it to Spotify. Sound quality is way better.

But I've just been playing the album through, then letting the app recommend some songs, yhen playing the album again.

The album is that good. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Although sometimes Apple's automatic queueing is on crack - last night it went from V's Blue to Super Tuna to Life Goes On ( the BE edition) and just about gave me musical whiplash

And apparently Source Music actually has 2 lawsuits against MHJ. I think if they win both, then Hybe can fire her. If not, then Hybe can make a deal with the British band so they lose enough to fire her, but not except as a last resort since it would have repercussions on Hybe as well if they lose that lawsuit.