The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

With new rules, #1 in Hot 100 is likely out of reach but Jimin is doing great and he should be proud no matter what the results. I love the song and the album overall is really good. Even the weaker songs are still decent.

I wished the Fallon performance was on Thursday night/Friday morning instead of Monday to give every bit of promo and video play possible for the tracking week

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

With new rules, #1 in Hot 100 is likely out of reach but Jimin is doing great and he should be proud no matter what the results. I love the song and the album overall is really good. Even the weaker songs are still decent.

I wished the Fallon performance was on Thursday night/Friday morning instead of Monday to give every bit of promo and video play possible for the tracking week

What rule could keep him out of the Hot 100?  In less than 2 days, he has nearly 1 million streams, just on spotify; the MV is over 10M views - in a day and a half! nAnd how many places is at the top of iTunes and also purchases. WTF does he have to do?  He's setting all kinds of records. 

24 minutes ago, barbara said:

What rule could keep him out of the Hot 100?  In less than 2 days, he has nearly 1 million streams, just on spotify; the MV is over 10M views - in a day and a half! nAnd how many places is at the top of iTunes and also purchases. WTF does he have to do?  He's setting all kinds of records. 

He'll definitely be in Hot 100. It's #1 that is unlikely because of the inflated importance put on radio play and the limits to how many purchases count. We did better than Lisa on almost every platform and metric, but Rockstar still charted higher than SGMB because she got radio play and he didn't

ETA: :cheer:

ETA 2:

ETA 3: unrelated but minimizing multi posting

On 7/19/2024 at 2:53 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, Armys smelled something! omg what if??

And there is the "slow dance records" store in the mv as well.

Edit: I know Taes song is dancing, but I thought it might be a nod in his direction

On 7/19/2024 at 6:34 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Don't get me wrong, I like the SK boys but let's be honest I'm so fed up with the ratatata thing ... so ... lol

Can't really compare these two songs.

One is a cool k-pop track the other a 90's style pop song.

I enjoy both😊.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This is too funny, had to share:

🤣 I can well imagin.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:smiley-happy093:

🙈🤣🙈

By the way, have you seen Enhypens comeback, the xo MV? Any thoughts?

Cause I loved the cinematic trailer, that felt like a action movie. It really was great and I was looking forward to their MV and then it turned out to be a sweet, cute boyfriend style love song?!

Sorry, but why produce a dark short film full off action and then do something completely different???

The song is ok, but I'm not actively listening to it, same with their comeback before that.