The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

This makes no sense at all to me. How will the groups get their awards? They can't be all in LA and then travel to Osaka the next day to have a show on the same day, that's just not feasible.

They have like 10 winners per category, so will they split it? Like announce five winners in LA and five in japan? It sounds complicated and strange, but I'm happy for all the kpop fans in the US that might experience a grand year end award show.

The dates are actually the same - since Japan is 16 hours ahead of LA.  I'd guess that there will be limited attendance and a couple of performances in LA - maybe all groups in specific categories so that if one of them wins, they can get a trophy there.  But one of the problems with that is that groups or individuals are often nominated for multiple awards. And the timing just sucks.  Let's say they start kind of early in Japan, like 3 in the afternoon.  That's 11 pm the night before in LA..  That's late for a start and earlier than 3 in the afternoon is early for Japan.  And that show runs long.  So many problems.  I totally understand wanting to appeal to the US audience, but Asian fans aren't going to want to have their show hijacked.

The plagiarism charge is a surprise. The Source lawsuit is for a relatively small amount (500 million won is a 361.67K USD) but Seoullite TV thinks it's more about trying to trigger the clause in MHJ's contract that states that she needs to do something criminal in order get fired. 

59 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The plagiarism charge is a surprise. The Source lawsuit is for a relatively small amount (500 million won is a 361.67K USD) but Seoullite TV thinks it's more about trying to trigger the clause in MHJ's contract that states that she needs to do something criminal in order get fired. 

He mentioned that there seems to be a clause in mhj contract that if she brings more then xx won damage to the company, she could be dismissed and the 500mil won seem to be half or nearly half of the sum in the contract.....who knows, but I like that they sue her left and right.

Looks like her twisting everything around is finally turning against her (or at least i hope it does and the judges see enough evidence to convict her)

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Why in the world are they waiting for the announcement?

Waiting until they have time for a photo shoot? But they don't have to.  Bewildering.  It's like we all know he is wearing Gucci so they don't feel a need?  

Love the lawsuits against MHJ, but feel so sorry for those girls.  They seem to be doing great in spite of the chaos - I hope they can get some emotional help so they won'tt feel betrayed and can move on with their career -

Only a few hours until Jimin's album! 

A couple of these seem like two of the ones @ralucutzagy posted - maybe just a variance ( or pieces of the same interview...) - but the first one is about how watching the premiere of the MV counts towards ultimate stream numbers...  I was worried if I'd be home but we had a horrific thunderstorm that kept us from going to the beach this morning, but it's about passed so we can go and be back in time!

Staying up too late to do a before bed Twitter scroll... I wish I had @rockstaryuzu's ability to function on so little sleep.

This is so sweet that France is publicly showing so much gratitude

Gucci better put a ring on it before another company steals Jin away

Make sure to add Standing Next to You on your stream list

I renewed my Premium Spotify. So hard to decide what should go on the list - I want to stream for Jin, but the delulu part of my brain is hoping that stream for RM might get him a Grammy nod, but I also want Jimin to get as high on the charts as possible

I want to out there that I am not completely convinced that Silvia actually sleeps at all. 
Just a few minutes away- and then a revamp of Spotify, YouTube and Amazon playlist. That should be good for, what? Another month before something else springs up to delight us.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Staying up too late to do a before bed Twitter scroll... I wish I had @rockstaryuzu's ability to function on so little sleep.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I want to out there that I am not completely convinced that Silvia actually sleeps at all. 

Sheesh, you do one itty bitty little evening shift for 25 years straight and suddenly everyone thinks you're a sleepless vampire...:S. I sleep, guys, I just do it on a weird schedule bc of my job. 

And on that note, it's bedtime :bed:

PS just finished listening to Muse all the way through. I like it, I think it's good, and it's pretty obvious that Who was intended to appeal to North America Top 40 radio tastes. So I'll probably start requesting it for my local stations again

Such a different vibe than Smeraldo and amazing choreography.  Jimin was part of the writing and producing team on everything except Who.  I love it -- but am annoyed with iTunes for not letting me purchase the song on it's own.

A couple of Jimin short comments.   I guess Genie is a Korean app?  

And I know Silvia sleeps - I shared a room with her in Vegas.  But I'd be completely wiped out with her hours...

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awesome!!! 🥰🥰🥰

I like the song, but it reminds me of ace of base "it's a beautiful life" in the chorus.......

It sounds like a 90s pop song, which is fun, and the choreo is great😊.