The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Seriously - I’ve always wondered how WWH was so badly styled. And have to say that his transformation from military guy to idol happened over night. This is who he is and I’m so happy to have him back. 

Somehow I feel like that line about not compromising our Victorian values is going to turn out to be famous last words, given the way Ch. 2 has unfolded thus far

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Ofc

Why do I think I’m not going to be able to find this anywhere?

ARMYs in the wild @Whoopiewoop- always a treat and I am surprised it’s as rare as it seems. I wear my purple “Nevermind” cap most days on Jeju (wind- otherwise a bucket hat) that’s from Jimin’s dad’s cafe. Any Korean ARMY, I think, would know it. But maybe ARMY are so ubiquitous here that it is not special. I’ve certainly seen lots of BT21 keychains but stay silent because the ARMY are Korean and my language skills here are pitiful. 
Finding one in the wild anywhere else is brilliant. 
(I’d never keep my plushies in the car, though. The crazy hot sun would alter their colors (and the dogs might mistake them for toys-)

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awwww ... :consoling2:

I miss my cats just going on a vacation. I would be heartbroken if I were separated for as long as Tae is from Yeontan. I remember this was the thing that made me the saddest when they first started going to the military. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I just can't wait to see them try snowboarding. I took a couple lessons back when I was 30 just to give it a try, and what I learned is that I am a skier. I'll be interested to see if they have similar troubles

30 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I miss my cats just going on a vacation. I would be heartbroken if I were separated for as long as Tae is from Yeontan. I remember this was the thing that made me the saddest when they first started going to the military. 

Can't he visit Tannie when he's on breaks?  Maybe because his parents live too far away? His father used to make that trip back and forth in a day just to spend an hour or so with Tae.  I would think they'd go into Seoul with Yeontan and stay at his condo.  Still, it's not the same as having your pup with you all the time (and, yes, I miss my two while I'm on Jeju.  This is the longest I've ever been before and I won't do it this long again...)

Looking forward to JK and Jimin? Seems that there are "guest" appearances -

4 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Jin looks extra cute and innocent here

And Wotteo keeps racking up the sponsorships... didn't even include the Olympics

Both things I read said 8:30 pm KST so 1;30 Paris?

20 minutes ago, barbara said:

Both things I read said 8:30 pm KST so 1;30 Paris?

If you scroll down the comments, there's a reply saying the initial post has an error and that Jin's run time is scheduled for 8:30pm CET, not KST.

In any case, I hope the organizers are ready for the crowds

Edit: the tweet's been corrected,