The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

So, this news of Jin being an Olympic torchbearer means that both he and Coldplay are going to be in Europe at the end of July.

Coldplay's tour dates for the second half of July  are July 15 & 16 in Rome, the 20th, 21st, and 23rd in Dusseldorf, and the 27, 28, 30, and 31 in Helsinki.

Just sayin'. 

My money would be on the 28th in Helsinki

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, this news of Jin being an Olympic torchbearer means that both he and Coldplay are going to be in Europe at the end of July.

Coldplay's tour dates for the second half of July  are July 15 & 16 in Rome, the 20th, 21st, and 23rd in Dusseldorf, and the 27, 28, 30, and 31 in Helsinki.

Just sayin'. 

My money would be on the 28th in Helsinki

My guess is on one of the Düsseldorf dates😉, easier to go to Paris/shorter travel ways.

Also, easier to fly to Frankfurt from Seoul then Helsinki (at least what I saw on the internet with a quick search)

17 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

My guess is on one of the Düsseldorf dates😉, easier to go to Paris/shorter travel ways.

Also, easier to fly to Frankfurt from Seoul then Helsinki (at least what I saw on the internet with a quick search)

I'm thinking in terms of what days he can actually spare away from his schedule at HYBE, but you also have a point. 

However, his part in the torch relay is on the 27th*. So he'd be most likely to pick a day close to that. 

*just checked the Olympic Site, and the 27th doesn't make sense - the final day of the torch relay and the start of the opening ceremonies is the 26th... Do they mean the 26th in Paris = the 27th in Seoul? 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

*just checked the Olympic Site, and the 27th doesn't make sense - the final day of the torch relay and the start of the opening ceremonies is the 26th... Do they mean the 26th in Paris = the 27th in Seoul? 

That would make sense since I'm guessing BigHit made the announcement to the Korean media. Korea is only 7 hours ahead of  Paris so Jin must be running near the end of the relay

I'd bet on Helsinki. It would require less time away from Seoul.  I doubt he''d leave four days early.  Would Coldplay announce that or BigHit?  BigHit would be my guess but no one announced his appearance in Argentina.  Coldplay sells out all the time, anyway, but I bet the resale on the dates he might appear are up.

Did we know this about Hobi?  I didn't.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C89h4Lpv-gJ/?igsh=cWNiY3Q3bWE0cWRu

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:shocked: According to Grok - X (Twitter)'s AI, "Are You Sure" is a JiKook relationship vlog

To be fair to Elon, this is more a reflection of the power of shipper delulu than a bug in the AI

Yay - that should be reported as being "misleading", which it is.  Or even "abusive or harmful" which it also is -- Hybe would most certainly consider this slander.

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm thinking in terms of what days he can actually spare away from his schedule at HYBE, but you also have a point. 

However, his part in the torch relay is on the 27th*. So he'd be most likely to pick a day close to that. 

I was thinking about jetlag and that there will probably be a pre-meeting for the torch relay he will need to attend. But we will see.

6 hours ago, barbara said:

I'd bet on Helsinki. It would require less time away from Seoul.  I doubt he''d leave four days early.  Would Coldplay announce that or BigHit?  BigHit would be my guess but no one announced his appearance in Argentina.  Coldplay sells out all the time, anyway, but I bet the resale on the dates he might appear are up.

My guess is on not getting an announcement at all😉.

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:clapping-smiley:

So incredible happy for him🥰😃💜

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:shocked: According to Grok - X (Twitter)'s AI, "Are You Sure" is a JiKook relationship vlog

To be fair to Elon, this is more a reflection of the power of shipper delulu than a bug in the AI

A perfect example why to be careful with AI....this needs to be corrected asap!

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Yay - that should be reported as being "misleading", which it is.  Or even "abusive or harmful" which it also is -- Hybe would most certainly consider this slander.

I absolutely agree!

Shippers will already have a feast with this show (sadly can't be helped) other sources shouldn't put out these things as well. Worst case, we will never get such a show again, cause the comments made them uncomftable.....

12 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Just goes to show that most 'AI' is nothing but a weighted average of all the mentions the program can scrape about a topic - and that it's a seriously dangerous disinformation spreader.