The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

FYI: he's in the departure area of the airport -- not the arrival. So, he's been here.  And gone.  Maybe he'll be back.  Also, a bit odd to me that he would be in the general boarding area and didn't take a private plane.

And we all thought JK and Jimin were taking some time for themselves but just like Tae, they worked literally until they had to show up to enlist.  (and I love that Jin is feeling comfortable enough with his shorter hair to brush it back for the Instagram photo.  Good lord, he's gorgeous.)

TXT - this doesn't seem like the ideal time to drop a new MV on the heals of Jimin's??? 

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Oh my freaking gosh, thats so incredible:loveshower:.

I have such a huge smile an my face, cause in addition to that, San from Ateez slayed his first solo fashion show visit (dolce gabanna) with main character energy, while looking like a greek god and everyone falling over themselves to get a picture with him (including THE Naomi Campbell, and alessandra ambrosio is following him now on insta) and I just can't handle all this proud energy:10636614:. It really feels like I will burst😂🙈.

And just imagin Army's standing in the front row, maybe wearing all purple and shouting Jins name or the bts chant......I need to calm down and get back to work, but these two made my day!😁💜

8 hours ago, barbara said:

TXT - this doesn't seem like the ideal time to drop a new MV on the heals of Jimin's??? 

It's the japanese comeback with all promotions happening in japan, thats why it's not a bad collision.

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:giggle: Manifesting for this to come true :meditationf:

:rofl2:

:LOL:

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Just jumping in to say that we made an Airbnb booking for next year's Festa 🙈

Oh my, good thinking to do it this early on!!! For the full week?

2 hours ago, barbara said:

With how many rooms????

We have two bedroom. One with a double and another one with two large singles.

I'm trying to do some math and see if I manage to save up enough money to get my sister to come as well. All those expenses would be on me thought because of the economic situation back home.

We're happy to share it with two more ARMY if needed (in case I don't manage to get my sister to join). Gabe and I can share the double bed and two other people could use the other ones. I suppose it won't be a problem adding guests onto the booking for an additional fee.

Pretty neat if you ask me xD

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/883131293336474878?check_out=2025-06-06&viralityEntryPoint=1&unique_share_id=1EE3C789-22BF-47EF-B24E-9F01DB151336&slcid=afbfb0e4f14e4d1da0cf47163b72b8ff&s=76&feature=share&adults=2&check_in=2025-06-01&channel=native&slug=wTGwbCn3&source_impression_id=p3_1720002179_P37JPuDV0rAVPh6G

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Oh my, good thinking to do it this early on!!! For the full week?

Yeah. Sunday to Sunday.

We'll probably go down to Busan and Jeju during the second week there.

Having worked for Booking.com for so many  years has taught me a thing or two. I just hope we won't get contacted by the host next year before Festa saying the prices are low. They like to do it when they realise there is a major event going on in the city.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

We have two bedroom. One with a double and another one with two large singles.

I'm trying to do some math and see if I manage to save up enough money to get my sister to come as well. All those expenses would be on me thought because of the economic situation back home.

We're happy to share it with two more ARMY if needed (in case I don't manage to get my sister to join). Gabe and I can share the double bed and two other people could use the other ones. I suppose it won't be a problem adding guests onto the booking for an additional fee.

Pretty neat if you ask me xD

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/883131293336474878?check_out=2025-06-06&viralityEntryPoint=1&unique_share_id=1EE3C789-22BF-47EF-B24E-9F01DB151336&slcid=afbfb0e4f14e4d1da0cf47163b72b8ff&s=76&feature=share&adults=2&check_in=2025-06-01&channel=native&slug=wTGwbCn3&source_impression_id=p3_1720002179_P37JPuDV0rAVPh6G

Yeah. Sunday to Sunday.

We'll probably go down to Busan and Jeju during the second week there.

Having worked for Booking.com for so many  years has taught me a thing or two. I just hope we won't get contacted by the host next year before Festa saying the prices are low. They like to do it when they realise there is a major event going on in the city.

Does look nice -- and booking early is so smart.  I wonder if the host can cancel -- or raise the price.  We had found a place for the Worlds that never happened and the homeowner ended up blowing us off.  I suspect regular hotels wont be raising prices but some near where festivities will happen may even offer packages, but probably pricey.  Lots of time before then, but I have lots to share about Busan and especially Jeju (where I will probably be the week after Festa weekend -- and that means a (small) house and a car.)