The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I won’t believe it until we see Jin in something Gucci. Will they wait until his hair is a little longer! He looks pretty fine now, but I know he hopes to grow it out.

And so happy he’s playing tennis, though it means he’s not where I am, fishing. Also- it is massively storming today here so not good for fishing or anything else. 💨💦

Probably after being stuck in military barracks for 18 months, being in his own comfy home and free to play tennis feels like a total vacation to Jin anyway.

As regarding Gucci potentially approaching Jin - if both Jin and Yuzu have Gucci brand ambassadorships at the same time, Gucci would be sold out in perpetuity

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Probably after being stuck in military barracks for 18 months, being in his own comfy home and free to play tennis feels like a total vacation to Jin anyway.

As regarding Gucci potentially approaching Jin - if both Jin and Yuzu have Gucci brand ambassadorships at the same time, Gucci would be sold out in perpetuity

I don't think Gucci makes tennis shorts, but I'm sure Jin would do them justice.  Images of Jin in proper tennis gear, so non-military, lobbying the ball back and forth.  Mmmmm

On 6/18/2024 at 1:45 PM, ralucutzagy said:

:giggle:

:rofl3:, well, it's a great song:coolio:

On 6/18/2024 at 3:46 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

I need to take a moment to gush about this: another 'little band that could', P1Harmony (who I've mentioned here before) just sold out the KIA Forum on their final US date of their current world tour.

I'm pretty proud of them, they come from a really small company and they never seem to have any really big buzz around them but somehow they're getting places. They're very cute in their own way plus the songs are killer

I know what you nean, feel the same about Ateez. It's nice to see how these bands have found their own place in the industry and still its hard to see how the small companies (or better, their groups) still aren't treated the same as the ones frome the big four......

On 6/19/2024 at 3:15 PM, ralucutzagy said:

>:( Again with this BS?? sigh

Guess they will never learn :smiley-whacky115:....ignore, we shouldn't spend our energy on these people.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I read the ones on the left side and was like "oh, thats easy", got to the right side....."yeah, sorry, I don't have the time to do the research right now😅:runaway:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I believe that every member goes out of their way to treat artists and staff (and probably even extras) really well.  It's part of their attitude of gratitude, and their humility.  Wow -- I'd love to just be an extra in one.