The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 hours ago, barbara said:

got really annoyed with fan cams of the concert as it was a strict requirement to enter that one have no device capable of taking photos or video, but there were clearly people who ignored that.

Jin said during his Weverse live the day before, that he didn’t mind if people brought small cameras or phones in and that he wanted fans to take as many photos as they liked. As soon as he started saying that, the feed shut down. I'm sure it was a BigHit staffer who lost their nerve and couldn't handle the CEO of JinHit. 🤣 in any case, this is one time where Jin himself explicitly allowed fancams etc

I need to take a moment to gush about this: another 'little band that could', P1Harmony (who I've mentioned here before) just sold out the KIA Forum on their final US date of their current world tour.

I'm pretty proud of them, they come from a really small company and they never seem to have any really big buzz around them but somehow they're getting places. They're very cute in their own way plus the songs are killer

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jin said during his Weverse live the day before, that he didn’t mind if people brought small cameras or phones in and that he wanted fans to take as many photos as they liked. As soon as he started saying that, the feed shut down. I'm sure it was a BigHit staffer who lost their nerve and couldn't handle the CEO of JinHit. 🤣 in any case, this is one time where Jin himself explicitly allowed fancams etc

I'm sure Jin was more accommodating than HYBE -- but it was an absolute requirement to even enter the raffle - to agree to those terms.  Not that I seem to be in danger of winning a raffle but I did wonder what I would do with my phone.  When HYBE Insight was in the basement of the building, they were so strict that, before being allowed to exit, phones were wiped of all photos, including deleting the "deleted" files.

Jimin's release schedule will, per usual, cause havoc with my streaming lists.  But that's okay - I can't wait.

And the future daughter-in-law will help, when the time comes.  I've already prepared her for the "ask".  That doesn't mean I'll get VIP or anything special, but it can't hurt to ask.

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

>:( Again with this BS?? sigh

I can't help but ask why becoming 'global content leaders' is so important to them... also, saying 'the next BTS' is like saying 'the next Yuzu' ... there ain't gonna be one!

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I can't help but ask why becoming 'global content leaders' is so important to them... also, saying 'the next BTS' is like saying 'the next Yuzu' ... there ain't gonna be one!

It's another way of taking advantage of their human capital. They barely have natural resources, so things have to be "fabricated". Being the biggest content leader means more opportunities in that sector for young people who struggle with finding jobs nowadays.

They can go suck a lemon with that next BTS stuff though.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

>:( Again with this BS?? sigh

I absolutely commented on this post -as did many other ARMY. There is one BTS. There will only ever be one BTS. it's insulting for them to think or say otherwise.  And they have a big impact in film and tv already.  And will continue to.  I'm not sure what percentage of the GDP "entertainment" is for Korea, but it's really electronics and engineering where they lead.

Did they not notice the impact of having just one member return from the military?  (also - where is Jin?  I hope he's taking a good vacation....)

lol, even Funko POP did the famous Jinnie pucker. It would be cool if the hat came off so you can get a better look at Joon's tennis ball yellow hair. I love minions (although my fave character is Agnes) so I might have to hunt for these. I suspect that it'll be a bloodbath and I'll be out of luck though

lol, this is cute

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I absolutely commented on this post -as did many other ARMY. There is one BTS. There will only ever be one BTS. it's insulting for them to think or say otherwise.  And they have a big impact in film and tv already.  And will continue to.  I'm not sure what percentage of the GDP "entertainment" is for Korea, but it's really electronics and engineering where they lead.

Did they not notice the impact of having just one member return from the military?  (also - where is Jin?  I hope he's taking a good vacation....)

Idk abt vacation but he's back on tennis court with his old coach.