The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Some designer house is going to snap him up immediatel

He'll probably re-sign with Louis Vuitton again. He seems to love their stuff and their arrangement was super successful

57 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveshower::smiley-happy093::loveshower:

MUSE !!!!!!

Got the invite from this "Army only" chanel on insta and was like "what, now I get personalized spam as well?", saw the teaser on the bighit chanel and never clicked faster on an invite🤣💜.

What a great gift, already curious to see what direction it will take.

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:13877886:

This is kind of crazy.....:eek:.....and I love it:loveshower:

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well none of them ever actually said ARMY was going on a break, after all:roll:

Or have an extended tome to save money. Has anyone gone for the "jelly" only rental concerts? I went ahead with the necessary # of jelly, but mostly because I'm out of free fan letters and need one jelly to send a new one.  Less than $11 for all three concerts, I just need to pick a 7 day window when I can watch..

Also: everyone's favorite, Scooter, is resigning as an artist manager but we haven't lost him altogether -  he'll stay on as "chief executive of entertainment company HYBE America".  This is okay with me because the future daughter-in-law is a friend of him and I'll meet him at their wedding. Still planning on playing the "Scooter card" in 2025, if possible.

Jimin  they all dropped so many hints of their upcoming solo work.  It's teasing enough to make me go back and watch all the member visits on Suchwita.  Jin is really the only member who wouldn't have had time to get anything "in the can" before he had to enlist.  I think we can look at September for him, giving Jimin a couple of months to rule the charts.  And Hobi back in four months!

The shrimp dumpling thing looks good and if the tteokbokki is frozen rather than instant, I can see myself enjoying that. Not sure what's in the middle - some sort of bean thing? I wish there were more than a 100 of the toys they were giving away 

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Not sure what's in the middle - some sort of bean thing?

I think it's a dessert, like bungeopang, with red bean filling. 

I'll have to keep my eye open for these. So far I've had zero luck finding any of the BTS-related food items here.

Except, oddly, for banana milk. Somehow that stuff's everywhere. It does not appeal

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The shrimp dumpling thing looks good and if the tteokbokki is frozen rather than instant, I can see myself enjoying that. Not sure what's in the middle - some sort of bean thing? I wish there were more than a 100 of the toys they were giving away 

I'd guess they are all frozen.  Alas, I doubt that Tucson will be considered a large enough market for them.  I'm happy that TraderJoe's carries gimbap.

Love the soundcheck videos -- I got really annoyed with fan cams of the concert as it was a strict requirement to enter that one have no device capable of taking photos or video, but there were clearly people who ignored that.  I hope Hybe blackballs those few who were lucky enough to be one of the 4000 and still ignored the rules (easy to track down through their YouTube channels).  Not as egregious as kissing Jin, but such aa violation.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

Or have an extended tome to save money. Has anyone gone for the "jelly" only rental concerts? I went ahead with the necessary # of jelly, but mostly because I'm out of free fan letters and need one jelly to send a new one.  Less than $11 for all three concerts, I just need to pick a 7 day window when I can watch..

Nope, will try my best to avoid this jelly thing. I always find it kind of strange if someone wants you to buy a fantasy currency......but this concert thing sounds interesting.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

Also: everyone's favorite, Scooter, is resigning as an artist manager but we haven't lost him altogether -  he'll stay on as "chief executive of entertainment company HYBE America".  This is okay with me because the future daughter-in-law is a friend of him and I'll meet him at their wedding. Still planning on playing the "Scooter card" in 2025, if possible.

You do this. If they are still together, it would be a nice way for her to get on the good side of her future mother in law😉.

11 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Not a chance of this popping up in any store in my region.

But I found "pure" kimtchi on amazon (without nasty flavor enhancers or other stuff) and ordered it to finally try if I like the taste of it😁.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Except, oddly, for banana milk. Somehow that stuff's everywhere. It does not appeal

I think banana, strawberry and chocolat milk are just universal childhood drinks🤷🏼‍♀️.

6 hours ago, barbara said:

I'd guess they are all frozen.  Alas, I doubt that Tucson will be considered a large enough market for them.  I'm happy that TraderJoe's carries gimbap.

Love the soundcheck videos -- I got really annoyed with fan cams of the concert as it was a strict requirement to enter that one have no device capable of taking photos or video, but there were clearly people who ignored that.  I hope Hybe blackballs those few who were lucky enough to be one of the 4000 and still ignored the rules (easy to track down through their YouTube channels).  Not as egregious as kissing Jin, but such aa violation.

But it was allowed?

Jin said so in his live that normally the company is quite strict but it's fine if they want to film this time.