The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is really cute but I wonder how much of a cut that Jin gets. Is Wotteo considered intellectual property owned by the company?

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, guys, look at them!!! Yoooongiiiiiie!!!!! :10636614: Thank you, Joonnie!!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

loool Armys are crazy but damn so true!

Tae's arms are massive. Partly camera perspective, but still... 

2 hours ago, barbara said:

And interesting - what US entities are slandering BTS?

The article mentions a bunch of YouTube channels. It's interesting that HYBE is taking this approach in the US, because the laws are different and proving there's a case is harder

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

She's doing a terrible job, but it's nice that she's covering it

I’d say she’s beyond terrible. But he must be pleased someone is covering 

Jimin- Tiffany nails his jewelry appeal, although I personally think of him as a complete human being. We all have traits from the full gender spectrum. As beautiful as Jimin can be, he always seems fully male to me. (And now I’m breathing a little harder….)

On 6/15/2024 at 7:02 AM, ralucutzagy said:

:giggle:

Now I'm looking even more forward to the movie😁

On 6/15/2024 at 9:52 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, guys, look at them!!! Yoooongiiiiiie!!!!! :10636614: Thank you, Joonnie!!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

loool Armys are crazy but damn so true!

And Namjoon namjooning🥰.....so nice to see.

But Taes arms😳......wow.....just wow:10636614:

On 6/15/2024 at 11:19 AM, ralucutzagy said:

lol wow

I guess I need to check which fashion labels are on the stock market and do a bit of investment😎😉......it doesn't take a genius to know whoever will get the members to do the first campaign after enlistment will most likely do very well and sell out certain products.

On 6/15/2024 at 8:10 PM, ralucutzagy said:

:cry:

Anyone seen an even better translation?

Cause it's really about the nuancen in this honest and heart felt letter. If i take the weverse translation, things sound quite different to this translation (of course i trust this translation more then the one from weverse)

20 hours ago, barbara said:

And interesting - what US entities are slandering BTS?

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The article mentions a bunch of YouTube channels. It's interesting that HYBE is taking this approach in the US, because the laws are different and proving there's a case is harder

She (the girl from asian entertainment chanel) thinks there might be more behind it for hybe to try, cause she is pretty sure that all four law firms told hybe how hard it is to get the personal information behind one of these accounts. And I think she might be on to something. It looks kind of random at first glance, but hybe wouldn't invest a ton of money in something random.

Also, i hope they sue this dave disci chanel. His click bate headlines drive me crazy🤬! His last video had a headline with "RM's ex spotted at camp" or something like that.

Shouldn't be hard to get his personal information. There must be enough people who know him.....

Also,

YOONGI😁

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

She (the girl from asian entertainment chanel) thinks there might be more behind it for hybe to try, cause she is pretty sure that all four law firms told hybe how hard it is to get the personal information behind one of these accounts. And I think she might be on to something. It looks kind of random at first glance, but hybe wouldn't invest a ton of money in something random.

Also, i hope they sue this dave disci chanel. His click bate headlines drive me crazy🤬! His last video had a headline with "RM's ex spotted at camp" or something like that.

Shouldn't be hard to get his personal information. There must be enough people who know him.....

If what you said in the first bit is true ( about Hybe suspecting there's more behind those accounts than meets the eye), then they're probably not going to bother with DD... because as far as I can tell, he's just an idiot, not malicious. He posts incorrect content with stupidly wrong info, but he isn't trying to wreck anyone's reputation 

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If what you said in the first bit is true ( about Hybe suspecting there's more behind those accounts than meets the eye), then they're probably not going to bother with DD... because as far as I can tell, he's just an idiot, not malicious. He posts incorrect content with stupidly wrong info, but he isn't trying to wreck anyone's reputation 

I agree. I admit to listening to his videos but even I get super annoyed by him. It's only the titles that are terrible - the content itself is benign at best and boring/annoying at worst. What gets me is when he starts whining about the hate he gets for his click bait titles, saying "these people aren't actually watching the video" but if you know that the only source of the issue is the way you word your title, then either change the titles or STFU and cash your checks

A bit more Cartier Tae news (and I wish the Threads posts just posted like twitter does.)  My guess is that they have have some "understanding".

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C8T79QbtevA/?xmt=AQGzgVBd6dl0-F-pO2AvFx7dNq4ulc7nKs3CY-_gb8tbcg

Hobi is out i exactly four months.  Some designer house is going to snap him up immediately  (my guess is Versace) - and I know he'll go for it because it really shouldn't take a ton of time. He'll be wanting to get back to his music.

And who knows about Gucci.  Clearly they want Jin but I think they have something going with TXT right now.  And Jin needs maybe a month for his hair to grow out enough for "glamour' shots.  It'll be an adjustment for him going from military to idol mentality, though he's clearly already conscious of it (and I thought he looked great, swollen from crying eyes and all-)