The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, barbara said:

This is sweet, though I am just a tiny bit concerned that Yoongi may not be missing the members as much as Hobi did.  But he just started this tour and he will be missing them, and be exhausted, in a little while.  It's a tough schedule, especially for a one man show.

I'm sure he misses them plenty, more than we would ever know. He's not one to openly express his tender feelings like that after all, more of a show, not tell kinda guy. He brought the members' blessings and love on tour with him, and did a BTS medley. Plus he never fails to mention how long he's been w Namjoon and Hobi. Never forgets even the dates. We don't have anything to worry about. 

1 minute ago, Whoopiewoop said:

You mean the "BTS made it to the White House, but I made it to Congress"?

That. First of all, it's not a contest, second of all, BTS went with the full blassings of the SK government presumably,  and third, Yoon is one to talk - he apparently never served his enlistment (? Still need to verify this info)  What a POS. BTS are far better and more influential human beings than that guy will ever be

44 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That. First of all, it's not a contest, second of all, BTS went with the full blassings of the SK government presumably,  and third, Yoon is one to talk - he apparently never served his enlistment (? Still need to verify this info)  What a POS. BTS are far better and more influential human beings than that guy will ever be

Lmaooo what, he really said that???? Lame!! Considering he's a politician, to compare himself to a band of musicians making it to the White House/Congress. What a brainless idiot. 

And no, he did not serve his enlistment, evaded it by some false medical report, like all the other ones. F-ing hypocrite!

Holy cannoli, NYC doesn’t want me to leave. My flight out has already been delayed 3 times and my  connection in Toronto rebooked twice. 

But there's an ANA flight leaving from the next gate, to Tokyo. You never know, maybe I'll see Yuzu 🤪

Flight delayed again. Now departing NYC at 5:15 pm. Original schedule was 1:35 pm. 

At this rate, I should have bought a ticket for Yoongi's show at the Prudential Center tonight.

Currently wading into an overpriced Malbec at the airport bar