The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 6/5/2024 at 6:14 PM, ralucutzagy said:

New music from TWS boys! Happy, cute song! 

Agree. A nice peppy summer song. From the ones I heard so far, I like this best.

The vibe reminds me a bit of &team's dropkick and the sound of another song, but haven't figured out which🤔.

I feel the same... 

meanwhile... 

The girls themselves are so young that it feels icky to dislike them, but it definitely puts a sour taste in the mouth knowing how complicit they were in all the scheming. I honestly didn't care about the case until MHJ made that underhanded comment about how she and NJ accomplished things so much quicker than BTS and then Danielle behaved disrespectfully toward the Le Sserrafim girl that was hosting that music show to repeatedly thank MHJ. Luckily, I nor anyone I know liked their music in the first place

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

it definitely puts a sour taste in the mouth knowing how complicit they were in all the scheming.

I agree, but I'm sure that was as a result of MHJ's grooming. Still, they've irreparably damaged their careers, I would think.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I agree, but I'm sure that was as a result of MHJ's grooming. Still, they've irreparably damaged their careers, I would think.

MHJ truly does "own" NewJeans, which is really unfortunate for them.  They are just little girls and she has really, ultimately, managed to destroy them and I'm not even sure they know what's happened to them.  It's child abuse.  I know that Hybe has stated that they'd stand behind them and promote their comeback, but clearly they can't do that without the cooperation of the girls themselves, who must believe everything MHJ has fed them, including that they are somehow superior in every way to BTS.

JKs new song.  Peppy and fun, but I'm not crazy about it yet.  Maybe after I hear itt ten times in a row tomorrow when I'm walking the dogs.

7 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I feel the same... 

meanwhile... 

The girls themselves are so young that it feels icky to dislike them, but it definitely puts a sour taste in the mouth knowing how complicit they were in all the scheming. I honestly didn't care about the case until MHJ made that underhanded comment about how she and NJ accomplished things so much quicker than BTS and then Danielle behaved disrespectfully toward the Le Sserrafim girl that was hosting that music show to repeatedly thank MHJ. Luckily, I nor anyone I know liked their music in the first place

The thing with Danielle is put way out of proportions. No one would make a fuss if Eunchae wasn't mc-ing there.

It happens quite often that at the ending ceremony the mc and the members of the kpop group don't get the timing right. The MC's wait for the members to end their speach and wait until it seems like everyone said their part to start talking again. Of course it can happen that a few seconds later a member wants to add something, they have won and most of the time are still happy, excited and hyped, one can forgett something in all this excitement.

That she added mhj and thanked her, is a different thing. It just shows how they have successfully been groomed. It's sad to see.....

Regarding my feelings to them.....

Spoiler

I also have to say to myself: they are young, they have been under her influence for a long time and yes, this can make someone loose their common sense, respectfulness and inflate egos. Cause that seems to have been part of their grooming. It is hard not to put a real dislike on the girls, but i try......just happy that i have never liked their music, so no conflict there.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

JKs new song.  Peppy and fun, but I'm not crazy about it yet.  Maybe after I hear itt ten times in a row tomorrow when I'm walking the dogs.

same....it also reminds me of another song, something i heard in the radio but can't put my finger on it. It's just a sweet guesture that he gave us another song🥰

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

same....it also reminds me of another song, something i heard in the radio but can't put my finger on it. It's just a sweet guesture that he gave us another song🥰

I like it but it took me a couple of listens. The lyrics, though, are amazing. He calls us ARMYs his companions in every town he's ever visited, the best part of his day. 😭 What's not to love? 💜

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Soooo.....I guess Bang Bang Con is tomorrow? Or has anyone seen a stream? Because midnight (24) minus 7h is 17 = 5pm my time.....

I couldn't get any stream either so I am very confused.  Did they mean 12pm at midnight or noon on the 8th because if noon, we should be able to see them now.  Mybe it's just off by a day (?).

A JK interview.  Every now and then, I wonder if the members (or anyone) is as sincere as they seem.  But I believe it totally.

9 minutes ago, barbara said:

I couldn't get any stream either so I am very confused.  Did they mean 12pm at midnight or noon on the 8th because if noon, we should be able to see them now.  Mybe it's just off by a day (?).

A JK interview.  Every now and then, I wonder if the members (or anyone) is as sincere as they seem.  But I believe it totally.

Guess my first idea was right, it's midnight on the 8th, so the night from saturday to sunday.

I have our 2016 stream set up. You just need to let me know where you stopped watching last week😊.

8 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Guess my first idea was right, it's midnight on the 8th, so the night from saturday to sunday.

I have our 2016 stream set up. You just need to let me know where you stopped watching last week😊.

My bad, I thought it would be starting today at noon... as for last week, I can't for the life of me remember, but we didn't watch for much longer after you left. if you restart it where you left, we should be good