The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

About Coldplay: I just checked their tour dates and it looks like they're touring Europe all summer. They'll be in Bucharest on June 13. Once they finish with Europe at the start of September,  they start up again in Melbourne at the end of October.  

All the shows are sold out (except for the 3 dates in New Zealand in November that they just announced), though.

What a freaking shitshow.:banginghead::gaah:...

The curt decided in favor of MHJ, so taking the public opinion (I still don't know how the korean majority can be pro MHJ🤬). She can't be dismissed in the bord meeting tomorrow.

We now have to wait for the decision that will be held in the main case that hybe filed against her (whenever that will take place)

It's leaving me speachless.....

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg look at the welcome home thing on the wall :loveeyes: and I wonder who's the little guy next to wootteo??

And hve Armys already found out what the notes on the globe "say", or what tune it is?

Lets go detective Army's😉

19 hours ago, barbara said:

A little surprised that namjoon seems to have pulled a disappearing act on the other members.  I'd say it's not like him to do that, and I know they were confused and hurt (Jimin as much as said so, nicely), but it kind of illustrates just how down and depressed and confused he was.  ; (

I wasn't surprised at all. After their live when they announced the hiatus because of their enlistment, it was pretty clear to me that Namjoon needed to break away from Bangtan for a while. If you look back, every member did a lot of and on their own or with other people, but Namjoon refered the least to the other members in the sense of "oh, we had a drink last night" or "yeah, I saw xx there". He wanted and looks like also needed to get some distance to find out who he is and wants to be. And that's fine, but I have to say I wonder if this "new" Namjoon will feel good with beeing Bangtan again. We will see what happens.....

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

What a freaking shitshow.:banginghead::gaah:...

The curt decided in favor of MHJ, so taking the public opinion (I still don't know how the korean majority can be pro MHJ🤬). She can't be dismissed in the bord meeting tomorrow.

We now have to wait for the decision that will be held in the main case that hybe filed against her (whenever that will take place)

It's leaving me speachless.....

The hell you say... my understanding of the law was that this is very cut-and-dried with no leeway for the court to leave her in place. Wtf.

Edit:

The more I think about it, the more angry I become. I wonder if the court was actually neutral or does MHJ have some kind of influence with the judges.

49 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I wasn't surprised at all. After their live when they announced the hiatus because of their enlistment, it was pretty clear to me that Namjoon needed to break away from Bangtan for a while. If you look back, every member did a lot of and on their own or with other people, but Namjoon refered the least to the other members in the sense of "oh, we had a drink last night" or "yeah, I saw xx there". He wanted and looks like also needed to get some distance to find out who he is and wants to be. And that's fine, but I have to say I wonder if this "new" Namjoon will feel good with beeing Bangtan again. We will see what happens.....

The impression I got wasn't so much that Namjoon wanted/needed to be away from Bangtan, as that he was done with being the leader. I have a feeling he might not stay as leader when they come back. He's often complained that being Bangtan's leader is too much like being middle management and that he'd give it up if he could.

55 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

More about 🐍:

It just doesn't make sense....

They aknowledge her scheming and plans, but still say "yeah, she was planning to damage the company, but only planning so far and as she has a contract for the next four years, go back and play nicely with each other, thanks"...

Who can expect to keep an employee that wanted to damage the company?! It doesn't make sense!......and it makes me worry for the main case as well.

At least the court could have said that she needs to hand in her laptop or get a fine for stealing company property (as far as we know, the laptop is still in her hand).

Edit:

I just changed my planet theme to the winter olympics 2018 one, I need some Seimei energy....

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I wasn't surprised at all. After their live when they announced the hiatus because of their enlistment, it was pretty clear to me that Namjoon needed to break away from Bangtan for a while. 

Same here. When everyone was speculating about the emotional Festa, it was immediately obvious to me that it was RM that needed the break. If nothing else, we should trust his words - he felt so much pressure to fit a certain role in BTS and create a certain type of music. We have to remember that he got into music to be an artist rather than to be an idol so of course he's feeling stifled. And now that most of the members have released their own music, it's clear that they've all been limited to some extent. Really, the only one that I think is actually somewhat close to being as innocent as his image is Jin and even he isn't that pure (though I'll be shocked if he has even a romantic lead in any of his videos).

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

It just doesn't make sense....

They aknowledge her scheming and plans, but still say "yeah, she was planning to damage the company, but only planning so far and as she has a contract for the next four years, go back and play nicely with each other, thanks"...

Who can expect to keep an employee that wanted to damage the company?! It doesn't make sense!......and it makes me worry for the main case as well.

At least the court could have said that she needs to hand in her laptop or get a fine for stealing company property (as far as we know, the laptop is still in her hand).

Edit:

I just changed my planet theme to the winter olympics 2018 one, I need some Seimei energy....

I'll have to look more into it, but from the comments, this injunction says that she can't be fired as the head of Ador due to contractual limitations because her actions were hurting Hybe but not Ador. Basically, the court is saying that, yes, she is guilty of things, but not of this particular thing that you're trying to fire her for - so the court is saying that Hybe just needs to file a lawsuit for the correct crime that they've already found her guilty of and then Hybe can fire her. lol, that was not the most eloquent way of wording it but the court is essentially just saying that Hybe filed the wrong paperwork so it's really just a technicality.

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg look at the welcome home thing on the wall :loveeyes: and I wonder who's the little guy next to wootteo??

Gosh, Jin's ideas are so darn cute. I think the blue thing is like Wotteo's pet or something. 

Btw, I know I'm in the minority, but I think RPWP is better than Indigo. RM's singing has improved and I respect the level of art and production in it. I didn't find it immediately impactful and I didn't think it would make my regular rotation but Nuts has been running through my head for days now.