The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Just listened to the while album and read Amygdala translation.... feeling both overwhelmed and empty..... can't quite process everything right now....

re: the MV, the cinematography, the cinematic parallels with Daechwita, the symbolisms, gosh that was a masterpiece!!!

also this line is my favorite!! 

"But you must remember to differentiate between freedom and indulgence."

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

This one slaps!!!! Bad boy Yoongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! :rock:

1 hour ago, Yuzuruhanyu3 said:

Gangster Yoongi is definitely on another level :free-random-smileys-830:

59 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:13877886: So hot!

I like this one more than People Pt. 2. I hope Army shows the support they showed Jimin

35 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Just listened to the while album and read Amygdala translation.... feeling both overwhelmed and empty..... can't quite process everything right now....

re: the MV, the cinematography, the cinematic parallels with Daechwita, the symbolisms, gosh that was a masterpiece!!!

also this line is my favorite!! 

"But you must remember to differentiate between freedom and indulgence."

24 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I can't wait for Amygdala MV and Haegeum dance practice video!!!! 

Yoongi said we should watch it in order: Daechwita, Haegeum and Amygdala.

@amylance1215 beat me to it, but here to say, definitely watch Haegeum with the subtitles turned on. Yoongi calls out everything and everyone and feels he just rode inside my brain for the last 18 months, taking notes, and then set my thoughts to music. 

Wow. 

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Imagine spending your first week in the military sitting around in quarantine. I hope they at least give them something to do related to their training, so that their time's not wasted.

So, will he join a different trainee batch, because the one he entered with would already be one week ahead of him? Or are they all waiting one week with the start of training?

Because joining the others one week later would just suck. The others would have had time to get to know euch other and the military life and then a person suddenly joins...not a good time for that person....

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Countdown to Yoongi -

Hot damn:13877886:....

I feel like Yoongi just killed me in the best possible way. This is addicting, like Daechwita.

First of all:

what a greag song! I love it, but need more time to process what I just saw and read.

Second:

More then surprised that the MV doesn't have a PG16 warning in the corner or at the start (Seventeens trailer to the new album had a warning and that is tame compared to what I just saw). The MV is amazing, I love all the references and he is soooo good at acting like the mad king/boss whatever.

Third:

I still need to listen to the whole album, but expect it to hit me hard.

Fourth:

Yoongi is just:003:

13 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

My… my ovaries just exploded. :drama:

:ohmygod::LOL:

Have listened to the full album probably three times by now. 

Absolutely love love love ‘Snooze’, quite fitting because I snoozed my alarm five times this morning and woke up at 7.52 — I start work at 8 😆

The interlude gives me goosebumps as well.

Yoongi, boy did you do an amazing job with this one.