The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

15 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Some CK behind pics

His hair is so curly.  I wonder if it curls a little when it hits his shoulders (as hair is want to do) or if he's had some "soft" perm.

Also - Tae made it clear that it's time for some ARMY to ask ridiculous questions and say stupid things over and over.  Someone posted a list of things to use when watching a live and I'm going to save it.  Certainly asking something in Korean is a lot easier for the members.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

OMG

Got everything but the last one right....and not sure if JK was that honestly with the last question😜

41 minutes ago, barbara said:

His hair is so curly.  I wonder if it curls a little when it hits his shoulders (as hair is want to do) or if he's had some "soft" perm.

Also - Tae made it clear that it's time for some ARMY to ask ridiculous questions and say stupid things over and over.  Someone posted a list of things to use when watching a live and I'm going to save it.  Certainly asking something in Korean is a lot easier for the members.

The thread is great, but sadly I can't copy the korean versions🫤

New Mang episode

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Namjoonie sounds like he was under the weather — no subs yet.

They couldn’t show Jin, probably because they can’t film active soldiers.

Joon's been crying - they all have.  Hobi is being so brave for the other guys and he was so excited that Jin came. Why is it we saw two big black vehicles but they don't seen to have arrived together?     

Also, I'm crying,  I;m, glad BigHit got this out there and can't wait for the subs.  (And I think that Jimin didn't meet Tae today to workout because Jimin was probably home holed up and recovering.

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Namjoonie sounds like he was under the weather — no subs yet.

Yes, like he got a bit of a cold. We will see when the subs are up.

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

They couldn’t show Jin, probably because they can’t film active soldiers.

And I just realized that the last one going will give us a really sad video, because no member will be able to be seen in the video even if they are there.....

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

OMG THE MV TRAILER!!! THE BEAT!!!! HIS LONG ROCKER HAIR!!! THE SET!!!!! AHHHHHHHH

This will rock:rock:. And the reference to Daechwita with the chickens in the cage at the start....I'm soooo excited for this song:smiley-happy093:

1 hour ago, Yuzuruhanyu3 said:

Can't wait for this friday!!!

Hi there~~ welcome to our little corner!!

7 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Terrible news for ASTRO fans and kpop in general

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/breaking-astro-member-moonbin-reportedly-passes-away-1217514

Possible suicide.

This is so heart breaking.... He was only 25, a few months younger than our Jungkook even....

Not to mention this will tone down all the promos for upcoming releases, ie. D-Day. A hashtag event organized by K-fanbase 52Hz is already canceled.

Once again today has been a rollercoaster of emotions....