The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

An ARMY made a 100 video Youtube playlist for Golden. I probably won't use it since I stream for charting and I don't think the B-side tracks will chart after the 1st week, but it's a good resource when making your playlist. But I'm surprised that there are multiple listings of the same videos on the playlist - I didn't think you could do that on Youtube. This will make streaming SO much easier!

Watching the Time Square concert on Youtube. That last minute crowd is HUGE! I read on Twitter that ARMY figured it out based on someone seeing them cleaning the windows at Times Square. Lol, BangtanTV cut him off at the waist when doing the hip swivels during 3D at ~10:00 - reminds me of that Elvis broadcast.

Also, watching the G-dragon Story on Seoulite TV. Turns out Han So Hee from "Seven" is a former trainee at YG and she also had drug allegations as well as a lot of shady goings on with the drug tests and the founder of YG threatened to kill her if she didn't change her testimony regarding a cover up of a drug investigation of YG's other idols. Looks like Lisa got off easy with "just" a dispatch scandal. Hybe may have its problems, but their recent demands on MB shows how they're trying to make the Kpop community better - hopefully their success kills off YG

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/han-seo-hee-asserts-she-does-not-want-punishment-for-yang-hyun-suk-but-a-sincere-apology

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/han-seo-hee-accused-of-illegal-drug-use-and-violating-probation-may-face-prison-sentence/articleshow/83399767.cms

32 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

An ARMY made a 100 video Youtube playlist for Golden. I probably won't use it since I stream for charting and I don't think the B-side tracks will chart after the 1st week, but it's a good resource when making your playlist. But I'm surprised that there are multiple listings of the same videos on the playlist - I didn't think you could do that on Youtube. This will make streaming SO much easier!

Watching the Time Square concert on Youtube. That last minute crowd is HUGE! I read on Twitter that ARMY figured it out based on someone seeing them cleaning the windows at Times Square. Lol, BangtanTV cut him off at the waist when doing the hip swivels during 3D at ~10:00 - reminds me of that Elvis broadcast.

Also, watching the G-dragon Story on Seoulite TV. Turns out Han So Hee from "Seven" is a former trainee at YG and she also had drug allegations as well as a lot of shady goings on with the drug tests and the founder of YG threatened to kill her if she didn't change her testimony regarding a cover up of a drug investigation of YG's other idols. Looks like Lisa got off easy with "just" a dispatch scandal. Hybe may have its problems, but their recent demands on MB shows how they're trying to make the Kpop community better - hopefully their success kills off YG

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/han-seo-hee-asserts-she-does-not-want-punishment-for-yang-hyun-suk-but-a-sincere-apology

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/han-seo-hee-accused-of-illegal-drug-use-and-violating-probation-may-face-prison-sentence/articleshow/83399767.cms

YG seems horribly shady. They basically abandoned G-Dragon when the allegations about him came out. 

Besides that, though, a quick Google search turns up the info that Han Seo Hee, former YG trainee, is not the same person as Han So-Hee, Jungkook's love interest in Seven. So it's an interesting scandal, but thankfully not one that touches our guys

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Besides that, though, a quick Google search turns up the info that Han Seo Hee, former YG trainee, is not the same person as Han So-Hee, Jungkook's love interest in Seven. So it's an interesting scandal, but thankfully not one that touches our guys

Oops sorry. I looked to see if she was an actress and saw a picture that I thought looked like the woman in the music video. I looked up more about her and I guess this Han Seo Hee is a frequent whistleblower on idols and a shady character herself. According to this article, she outed V for going to a club underage. I'm continually amazed at how little it takes to get into a scandal in Korea. Now that I look at the pics in this article, she really doesn't look anything like the woman in the music video :redface:

https://hype.my/2019/176324/han-seo-hee-korean-scandals/

In other new, Hobi got his promotion

... and Jin continues to be the sweetest Hyung

and the ROK Defense Minister is putting the kibosh on using BTS members or any other idol for non-military tasks. Apparently they wanted Hobi to mc some sort of cook off and wanted them both to do something with baseball(?). I know Jin refused but I think Hobi/Hybe agreed to the MC thing before the Defense Minister made this statement. I'll have to look for the article - it was unclear to me whether Hobi actually wanted to do it.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I feel like such a fool! All you have to do to add the same video multiple times on your playlist is:

1. click on your playlist

2. click on the 3 dots under the title of the playlist

3. click +add videos

4. a search bar pops up

5. paste the url of the video you want to add

6. click on the video that shows up in the pop up

7. click on the blue "add videos" on the bottom right hand corner 

All this time I've been spending time every few days queuing up all these videos when I could have just been doing a play list :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Oops sorry. I looked to see if she was an actress and saw a picture that I thought looked like the woman in the music video. I looked up more about her and I guess this Han Seo Hee is a frequent whistleblower on idols and a shady character herself. According to this article, she outed V for going to a club underage. I'm continually amazed at how little it takes to get into a scandal in Korea. Now that I look at the pics in this article, she really doesn't look anything like the woman in the music video :redface:

https://hype.my/2019/176324/han-seo-hee-korean-scandals/

In other new, Hobi got his promotion

... and Jin continues to be the sweetest Hyung

and the ROK Defense Minister is putting the kibosh on using BTS members or any other idol for non-military tasks. Apparently they wanted Hobi to mc some sort of cook off and wanted them both to do something with baseball(?). I know Jin refused but I think Hobi/Hybe agreed to the MC thing before the Defense Minister made this statement. I'll have to look for the article - it was unclear to me whether Hobi actually wanted to do it.

So proud of him! :love:

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

ugh ... 

Man, who cares about the Scammys any more. It's more fun watching our men rack up promotions and endorsements, brand sponsorships and streaming records and surprise concerts with record crowds.

But, Jin and Hobi, don't do too well in the military, they won't want to give you back! 😅

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Man, who cares about the Scammys any more. It's more fun watching our men rack up promotions and endorsements, brand sponsorships and streaming records and surprise concerts with record crowds.

But, Jin and Hobi, don't do too well in the military, they won't want to give you back! 😅

True abt scammys. And sorry for SKA but our Army is way bigger and we don't play games lol Hobi and Jin must come back to us .

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Sadly, I think they still do, or at least some of the members.....

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

True abt scammys. And sorry for SKA but our Army is way bigger and we don't play games lol Hobi and Jin must come back to us .

:LOL:

I also like the new rule that prominent figures shouldn't do additional things for the military. Let them do their service like everyone else if you make them do it.