The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Argh. My cellphone shut itself off sometime during the night - probably because of an upgrade - and so I missed all the alarms I had set for this and slept through the live broadcast.

ARMY absolutely killed it on Jack's verse. I love how Jungkook let them handle all the naughty parts... 😅

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

btw, @barbara, when this goes up on Youtube, put it on your play list. Unofficial plays of the song on Youtube count toward Hot 100. 

For everyone else, only official videos count toward the Global 200. But I *think* that includes things like the performance videos on Bangtan TV. Apparently part of the reason big companies put all these videos out is to help increase streaming counts, especially now that Youtube limits how many views get counted per account.

While we're on the topic of streaming, I just discovered yesterday that I can stream YouTube Music in my car, which is great because apparently those are higher-value streams for the artist than Spotify is

Argh... I hate sleeping past my alarm on a busy day... i'm supposed to have 4 dozen baked treats ready for a workplace thing in about two hours from now and I'm still in my pjs... :helpsign:

33 minutes ago, Luminous said:

And then JK is apologizing for the performance. Whyyyy?? it was good:(

I think he was apologizing for the Tonight Show one - because he had to shoot it twice.  Perfectionist offspring of Hobi. (didn't know about his comment regarding this morning's Today Show....)

And I will add the unofficials to YouTube - and also knew you can listen on your phone (or, I guess, your car, but my car is old and doesn't have the latest technology....).  YouTube has two icons on my phone; one is "YouTube Music" which is access to the lists you have on YouTube MV's and the other is to the MVs.  I do know that you can't listen to one on your phone and the other on the computer, even if you are just trying for the music one while having ANY content (from anywhere) on YouTube on your computer.  They only allow access to one at a time, regardless of how far apart, in distance, the devices are.....

He was a bit off key (I'm close to perfect pitch according to my music professor back in the day, thought I'd clarify this before I sound like I'm talking out of my butt 😅).

You can actually see how reserved he was, doing the bear minimum in terms of moving. There was definitely something wrong with his ear piece.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

He was a bit off key (I'm close to perfect pitch according to my music professor back in the day, thought I'd clarify this before I sound like I'm talking out of my butt 😅).

You can actually see how reserved he was, doing the bear minimum in terms of moving. There was definitely something wrong with his ear piece.

I wonder if his usual support team are with him.  Having an issue with his earpiece is almost negligence.  And, in addition to being cold, we all know he'd feel less than satisfied.  

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

And then JK is apologizing for the performance. Whyyyy?? it was good:(

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He said that he felt so cold that he couldn't sing and the wind was going in his nose ... ugh ... but he sounded  well enough ... there were 6 degrees celsius in NY at that time ...

6C in New York would be pretty cold. It's right on the ocean and there'd be a nasty breeze.

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

Yes!!!! It doesn’t seem that something went wrong! 

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I watched the 3D performance and I didn't notice anything was off... but if I'm not mistaken JK also has perfect pitch so of course he'd notice right away

File this one under 'Almost anything looks good on RM'

Key word: almost.

😅

Even his gorgeous legs can't handle those... socks? Boots? Idk

Edit:

Turns out they're Bottega Veneta, $850.

⬇️

I bet I can find this pattern on allfreeknitting.com

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

😅

Edit:

⬇️

Knit boots?  Until I saw the close up, I thought they looked like the socks a man would wear with a kilt.  I can understand why they didn't show the feet in the cover photo.  And, even though all the members used to perform in shorts and various heights of socks, they are big boys now.  TXT can get away with knee socks - but these aren't knee socks.  These are monstrosities. Literally.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Knit boots?  Until I saw the close up, I thought they looked like the socks a man would wear with a kilt.  I can understand why they didn't show the feet in the cover photo.  And, even though all the members used to perform in shorts and various heights of socks, they are big boys now.  TXT can get away with knee socks - but these aren't knee socks.  These are monstrosities. Literally.

Did you see that they come with a matching sweater? 🤭

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

😅

Edit:

⬇️

lol, these socks are totally my thing but they don't belong on RM at all. Especially with that outfit. Sorry Joonie, but I hate that haircut.

Scooter is really pushing for JK to get that #1 album. Geffen dropped the price from $10 to $5. I bought demo A. I don't think I can have a 2nd one count toward charts - I thought I read somewhere that they go by address so I can't even use Gabe's card and e-mail. Projections have him pretty close to Taylor for #1 album but the Swifties are likely making another push as well.