The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

26 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

She was still suffering from the flu and will be back starting next week. Poor girl, but when I had the flu, I was down for three weeks and needed like two month to get my strength back.

That was before debut or right after. They were originally six members.

thanks. Why did I think they were 4? 🤣 just shows how fixated I remain on things that I prefer.

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I think one of the had severe bully allegations, and was on top of that a nepo baby so they ended up kicking her out.

I knew about her already, I was talking about the other one who got sick. They've been 5 for a while now, so I was surprised to see 4.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Wow - so much stuff! I am on my way to the airport to go see Chris.  I have one article to add to all this (and will be off line for hours and hours...)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/11/the-impressive-filmography-of-the-director-of-bts-jungkooks-music-video

Interesting. The director is also Ukrainian?

40 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:clapping-smiley: Legendary, like Namjoon would say!

It's too bad that Hybe didn't have enough stock of Layover. Then they'd both have been 2 M sellers on their 1st day. But good to see it doing so well at home. I'm a little nervous - the Twitter news isn't as good as it was for 3D.

Latto is so grateful for being a part of Seven