The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Lol. Chipotle getting involved in the fan Wars.. I don't approve of the exchange between the fans but it's hilarious that a big official company account would get in the middle of it.

And Soobin praising Joon. 

awww... poor Jimin. But his hair looks fantastic!

But why is Soobin wearing a jacket that would fit Jin?  While Big Hit has gotten TXT many new performance outfits, they do recycle so much of the everyday and practice gear that made the rounds when BTS was around more.

I think that what we got from the other six as solo projects were individual stretches, with some surprise (Set Me Free -), but more or less consistent with what we suspected were each member's strengths, and preferences (Tae-slow and bluesy; RM-lyrical;  Yoongi; rap master story teller). JK is doing so many genres on his album- and I'm already on record for not being keen on his push into explicit- that one or more of the songs will likely seem like the "real" JK.  Clearly, his range is immense and he did have the freedom to explore everything and anything. Reserving judgement until I hear the whole album...  

Jin is so generous and kind. I am not at all surprised at the report on his actions with his trainees.  But is lovely to read about it.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

damn! 3 sets of gear? Even after military muscle he's pretty thin - 66kg/145.5 lbs. lot of hidden strength in that skinny body.

My experiences as a treeplanter taught me that it's always the tall skinny wiry dudes who are the strongest, with the most endurance. Not that Seokjin's quite exactly wiry - that description fits Hobi better - but he's pretty close. 

I am beyond impressed with this... our Jinnie is such a good leader.

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I genuinely think they're exaggerating about those 3 sets of gear. That's basically heavy lifting with his size and weight. Ok to stand around for a long period of time and walk around for a while, but impossible to run around with.

Hmm. Maybe. Usually when military people refer to the weight of  a set of gear, they mean everything they have on - including the helmet, rifle, boots, etc, not just the pack. Still, let's say Jin had to take just the 3 packs in addition to his own full set. The packs are probably between 5- 10kgs each. So at a minimum he was carrying 15 - 30 kgs of extra weight. Still a lot. 

I'd be willing to bet Jin probably joked about it being a good chance to train for the next time the guys do an acrobatic choreo on stage where they have to lift each other,  though.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

What a lineup!  I love that TXT is at the top of the list (and it's cool that Kai's sister will be performing, too -).  The fact that, at least at this point, no solo member of BTS is on the list makes me think that all promotions will be done before then.  But they do say this is not necessarily a complete list....

15 hours ago, barbara said:

I think that what we got from the other six as solo projects were individual stretches, with some surprise (Set Me Free -), but more or less consistent with what we suspected were each member's strengths, and preferences (Tae-slow and bluesy; RM-lyrical;  Yoongi; rap master story teller). JK is doing so many genres on his album- and I'm already on record for not being keen on his push into explicit- that one or more of the songs will likely seem like the "real" JK.  Clearly, his range is immense and he did have the freedom to explore everything and anything. Reserving judgement until I hear the whole album...  

The only one that surprised me was Hobi's album. That's a complete departure from anything he or BTS has ever done before. Everyone else was completely in line with what I heard of their personal musical tastes and/or previous work.

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Hmm. Maybe. Usually when military people refer to the weight of  a set of gear, they mean everything they have on - including the helmet, rifle, boots, etc, not just the pack. Still, let's say Jin had to take just the 3 packs in addition to his own full set. The packs are probably between 5- 10kgs each. So at a minimum he was carrying 15 - 30 kgs of extra weight. Still a lot. 

17 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I genuinely think they're exaggerating about those 3 sets of gear. That's basically heavy lifting with his size and weight. Ok to stand around for a long period of time and walk around for a while, but impossible to run around with.

The OP updated her post and others chimed in to clarify. 

RM only weighs 153.44 lbs

On 10/31/2023 at 8:56 AM, ralucutzagy said:

What dispute? Pretty sure they have done shows with MBC, I think JaeJae, she hosted the last three TXT comebacks, is part of Mbc🤔.... 

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

9 hours ago, barbara said:

What a lineup!  I love that TXT is at the top of the list (and it's cool that Kai's sister will be performing, too -).  The fact that, at least at this point, no solo member of BTS is on the list makes me think that all promotions will be done before then.  But they do say this is not necessarily a complete list....

Pretty sure it's not the final line up. New Jeans and Stray Kids aren't on it and Stray Kids might skip if they are still on their tour, but NewJeans is too "new" to skip the year end performances. 

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The only one that surprised me was Hobi's album. That's a complete departure from anything he or BTS has ever done before. Everyone else was completely in line with what I heard of their personal musical tastes and/or previous work.

The OP updated her post and others chimed in to clarify. 

RM only weighs 153.44 lbs

I can't figure out whether RM was complaining that he lost weight, or that he gained. British food is very filling, but not everyone's cup of tea! 😅

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

This looks fire:fire:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I can't figure out whether RM was complaining that he lost weight, or that he gained. British food is very filling, but not everyone's cup of tea! 😅

Same thought😂, guess he means gained and not lost...

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm pretty sure only the British and the occasional weirdo like it. 

At RM's current weight, Jin could carry him on that military hike. He weighs approximately the 3 packs - crazy since RM is bigger than him.

12 hours ago, Luminous said:

I f'n HATE crotch grab choreography. But other than that, this video looks like it'll be incredible!

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm pretty sure only the British and the occasional weirdo like it. 

I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't like fish and chips, for example... but I'm pretty sure that would not fit into RM's diet at all unless he was having a cheat day 

So I've listened to Too Much enough times now to say that I think it would be a lot better without Central Cee's verse...especially the bit about Ozempic and antidepressants.  That part was just gross. They should have given JK another singing verse instead

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't like fish and chips, for example... but I'm pretty sure that would not fit into RM's diet at all unless he was having a cheat day 

So I've listened to Too Much enough times now to say that I think it would be a lot better without Central Cee's verse...especially the bit about Ozempic and antidepressants.  That part was just gross. They should have given JK another singing verse instead

Yes, deep fried food belongs in its own category. Yum but sparingly.

Central Cee was awful. I hate that style of rap and will never understand why people like it