The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cry::cry::cry:

How are there two of them vying for "most impish" in this group?  I've always thought of Jimin as chief imp, but realize that Hobi can be, too.  Maybe they got along so sweetly because they have that similar trait.

It's raining in Seoul. The sky is crying.

On 4/14/2023 at 5:31 PM, Faithyu said:

I finally watched Yoongi at IUs palette....🤣 this was so much fun, did not expect this. The teasing, Yoongi not holding back with what he's saying, I enjoyed it a lot.

This was so cute! They're both so stiff and awkward when they're not on stage. They remind me of children that aren't yet interested in the opposite gender.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:04 AM, barbara said:

Seriously, did he really think that merely cutting his bangs would keep him from being recognized? 

IKR?! I'm pretty sure that most ARMY can recognize him from the back of his head. Twitter thinks that this was his subtle way of again expressing his desire to be allowed to enjoy his off schedule activities in peace while trying to avoid being confrontational.

On 4/16/2023 at 10:41 AM, ralucutzagy said:

omfg Yoongi :13877886:

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

How is he so pretty???

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:dbana: He keeps insisting that he's not handsome. His house must be full of funhouse mirrors if he can't see how beautiful he is. It was so cute when he and IU were bickering over it.

And Hobi looks adorable in his buzzcut. The smile and the twinkling eyes will always shine through.

Saw this on Twitter... hmmm. I wonder if the Korean military thought better of it because of the potential backlash or if Jin or Hybe refused. But glad that he's not getting exploited. 

And looks like Jin won a poll of hottest male idols in Japan

OK - the scoop from Seoul here. The base entrance and the road leading up to it is being livestreamed - even on KBS.  Also checked on line. I guess he's due to show in about 30 minutes (haven't a clue if that's accurate -). From online (many sources ) this base is a training base. He will train here for five weeks and then be assigned elsewhere so may wind up with Jin anyway (fingers crossed).  Reading the "chat" flying by and some are wondering if Jin will be part of the today thing.  Who knows - though I doubt it.

https://nakdseoul.kr/2023/04/13/bts-j-hope-to-begin-military-service-on-april-18th/

1 hour ago, barbara said:

OK - the scoop from Seoul here. The base entrance and the road leading up to it is being livestreamed - even on KBS.  Also checked on line. I guess he's due to show in about 30 minutes (haven't a clue if that's accurate -). From online (many sources ) this base is a training base. He will train here for five weeks and then be assigned elsewhere so may wind up with Jin anyway (fingers crossed).  Reading the "chat" flying by and some are wondering if Jin will be part of the today thing.  Who knows - though I doubt it.

https://nakdseoul.kr/2023/04/13/bts-j-hope-to-begin-military-service-on-april-18th/

:cry:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

So the media found out atb Hobi's enlistment place which, unfortunately, is not the same as Jin's ... :S

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:smiley-sad021: :mad: The government couldn't even pull this tiny string for them after all they've done?

If all 7 of them were at the same base, they'd wind up running the place... perhaps the military brass realize this also...

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Beeing on the same base would be nice, but beeing in the same unit could be really hard for them. Just imagin having Jin in front of Hobi (and other guys) shouting orders.... This would turn in a try not to laugh challenge for Hobi, same with any of the seven.

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If all 7 of them were at the same base, they'd wind up running the place... perhaps the military brass realize this also...

....or that:LOL:

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae looks like they probably had to peel him off Hobi inch by inch because he refused to let go...

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1648209623844028416?s=19

These pictures make me feel all cuddly and warm inside:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

26 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae looks like they probably had to peel him off Hobi inch by inch because he refused to let go...

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1648209623844028416?s=19

And Jin looks even more ludicrously handsome than ever - in fatigues and a mask, no less!

omg look at them ... Jin looks amazing, I hope Hoseok does as well as his hyung ... sigh

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cry:

Bang went, too?  I presume his mom and dad would go, but maybe he said goodbye to them at home. ( I wondered the same thing about Jin's parents when he went in.  This is the kind of thing parents go to, but then most who go in are much younger.)   Seeing the two photos made me cry...how can they reproduce this again, with all 7?

And I think that Jimin is next and RM - JK last but maybe he and Tae can go in together.  Going through this five more times feels so empty.

And I already marked May 23 as Hobi's five weeks mark and that's when he'll hear from him again.