The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 9/24/2023 at 3:45 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, I scrolled the livestream back and watched it. 

I thought JK did a bang-up job, but that, unlike Hobi, Yoongi, and Namjoon when they were on their solo stages, he looked kind of lonely up there at times.  Like he's not quite mastered the trick of projecting his personality to fill the whole space on his own. Which is a bit odd, since they've always done solo stages as part of their concerts, but still, there it is.

It also felt to me like JK didn't 100% "fill" the stage with his presense this time. In my opinion his presense/aura/ was greater during his London live performance of seven🤷🏼‍♀️. He clearly knows how to command a stage, it was just a tiny bit off this time.

On 9/24/2023 at 3:45 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

As for Latto, I thought she did quite a professional job of delivering her verse. I'm not going to call her choice of costume 'disgusting', but it did look a little ridiculous. She would have been better to leave the silver bits off and go with a plain unitard, IMO. 

I agree, Latto looked ridiculous🫤. The color of the unitard didn't work with her skin color, the silver bits made it into a carnival costum (yes, something like this would work as a perfect carnival party costum in germany).

On 9/24/2023 at 4:15 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

JK and Jin on JK's live. Jin was in the chat.

This was so sweet💜

On 9/25/2023 at 2:44 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Check out what Tae got to do in Japan! 

(When you seeit, it'll warm your heart)

https://instagram.com/stories/thv/3199263718144390236?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=ODk2MDJkZDc2Zg==

hmm....I only get a site error🤷🏼‍♀️🫤

32 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hobi looks great! 😍😍😍

Yes, really great! 

But to me, it feels like he has his dance instructor aura going really strong, feels like there is a touch of "don't mess with me" surrounding him....or maybe I'm imagin things😂

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

hmm....I only get a site error🤷🏼‍♀️🫤

Aw... it's a video of him standing at a crosswalk in Japan with a bunch of people, hatless, maskless, and no one recognizes him. You can see him getting excited about going unrecognized and he starts to dance as he crosses the street in peace

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

But to me, it feels like he has his dance instructor aura going really strong, feels like there is a touch of "don't mess with me" surrounding him....or maybe I'm imagin things😂

I agree with you! This is the Hobi the rest of the members are afraid of disappointing. The one they call 'scary' . The sunshine's still there, but screw something up and he'll haunt you in your sleep 😅

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I agree with you! This is the Hobi the rest of the members are afraid of disappointing. The one they call 'scary' . The sunshine's still there, but screw something up and he'll haunt you in your sleep 😅

Hobi is present in my head when I sleep - but not haunting.    I wonder where that pic was taken.  There are quite a few people in the background with sneakers on.   I wonder if that's some sort of visiting room at the base.