The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

52 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Please excuse my language 

Hide contents

WHAT IN THE MF ..NSHJAKAKALGDHEJ 

PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!

Hide contents

I need some mental health support. Please hold me in this trying time. Today has been an emotional rollercoaster......

I'm so grateful to Jimin and his rascally ways, but I suddenly feel a pang in my heart. Can you imagine how quickly and excitedly Hobi would have reacted to this photo?

59 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Please excuse my language 

Reveal hidden contents

WHAT IN THE MF ..NSHJAKAKALGDHEJ 

PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I need some mental health support. Please hold me in this trying time. Today has been an emotional rollercoaster......

:eek:.......:jaw:........:13877886:

Me progressing what I just saw😅.

But damn is Jimin thin....

So much JK; so much Jimin (who is slim, but I don't think he's thin - not think like Tae was for his Celine appearances).  So, as a break, I add a tweet that is absurd but shows some insanity in the states -  The bull's name is Howdy Doody.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

So much JK; so much Jimin (who is slim, but I don't think he's thin - not think like Tae was for his Celine appearances).  So, as a break, I add a tweet that is absurd but shows some insanity in the states -  The bull's name is Howdy Doody.

:LOL:.....:headdesk2:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

huh??? :eek:Anitta and TxT??? lol wtf

Had to google her, but I can kinda see how this can work voice and music vice. It would be a bit strange, because it's a B-Side track, but Tinnitus would fit pretty well.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

That's so ridiculous but so cute! I love that this guy loves his bull so much that he wants to drive it around like a dog. I wish my cats were comfortable riding shotgun

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

huh??? :eek:Anitta and TxT??? lol wtf

I'd just like it if they performed with females who wear clothes that cover their asses and their boobs.  (Thinking of Lollapalooza and that little Coi Leray, half her ass was visible -)

Jimmy Fallon has recorded Like Crazy for ARMY.  He's not very good which is a huge surprise because he actually can sing really well.  It's almost like he's purposely not sounding good -

58 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:love:

OK - a couple of questions: a meat market?  What do they mean by meat?  And, who the hell is she?

Had to have been after his tiny live because its not even 11:30 am on his actual birthday right now.  He still has birthday stuff to do....

5 hours ago, barbara said:

OK - a couple of questions: a meat market?  What do they mean by meat?  And, who the hell is she?

Had to have been after his tiny live because its not even 11:30 am on his actual birthday right now.  He still has birthday stuff to do....

Meat restaurant, like a bbq place. 

These people all came from the same party eating at that same restaurant last night. It was the long haired girl's BD party. JK went to eat with the people he practiced with eariler. Both completely unrelated. The live was after he came back from dinner. These pics were posted before so at first I thought he wouldn't have gone live. 

KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! Such a rockstar!!!!

From Cartier Thai LINE account.

His golden skin is so beautiful 😍 

He looks like a prince here. Those legs in the leather pants..... sinful!!

Miss our Yoongi 🥹

Joonie for JK

Also Joon on Nov GQ JPN. So he also did a shoot during his trip.