The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Hate the hair. Why did CK do that to his beautiful hair?

Ahhhh I love his hair!!! I think he looks gorgeous in the shoot! My fave one!!!

2 hours ago, Luminous said:
3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

So cute that he went through the effort of including a fake Yeontan. I guess he didn't want Yeontan to have to travel? Though I thought he's traveled with him before?

Oh I'm glad that not everybody says that this pom is Yeontan cause it's definetely not him 

Omo.... I didn't realize that and had to go watch the MV again. I think you guys are right!! Haha great eyes!!

17 hours ago, barbara said:

Unless @amylance1215 wants to watch one or more, my spares would be available.  She was at the concerts (JEALOUS) but may have recovered sufficiently to want to watch them again.

Ahhh I forgot it is ongoing right now. And I'm going on a mini trip with my friends tomorrow so I can't watch it 😔 Thank you though 🫶

13 hours ago, Rileydeuce said:

...I really wanted to go to Busan last year, but while I'm adventurous and frequently travel alone that was a little beyond my comfort zone and actual travel to get there was too many hours on a plane.

I've met withbso mamy Armys who traveled a long way by themselves to Korea for the first time to go to YtC Busan, some didn't even have tickets. I think BTS is worth stepping out of your comfort zone for since they will strive to give you so mamy experience aside from the concerts. And meeting Armys was so much fun too. After Busan I now have a group chat of some 20 odds people whom I talk to everyday about Bangtan and everything else, mental health, funny, sad things, etc. And I meet up w a few on all of the D-Day tour stops I went to. It's really fun!!

Hope I'd meet you guys some time in the future~ I'm banking on Hobi's tour for now haha

1 час назад, amylance1215 сказал:

Omo.... I didn't realize that and had to go watch the MV again. I think you guys are right!! Haha great eyes!!

The pom in MV is smaller, has different type of fur and it's "mask" on face is different from Yeontan's. And Yeontan has a huge nose. I really love poms with big eyes and noses.

Here

15 minutes ago, Luminous said:

The pom in MV is smaller, has different type of fur and it's "mask" on face is different from Yeontan's. And Yeontan has a huge nose. I really love poms with big eyes and noses.

Here

That's amazing!! I could kinda tell afterwards but not in such details!!!

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

This made me look up Pomeranians. I had no idea they varied so much in appearance. Tae was pretty lucky to find one that was so similar in color and markings. Tannie really is an extra cute one - I love his resting b#tch face.

btw, turns out that Jennie also has a Pomeranian.  If you believe the rumors, I could easily see them bonding over them. (Not to be shallow, but Tannie is miles cuter than hers)

120bd0174ba593dea5c0161c729f1e39.jpg

47 минут назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

btw, turns out that Jennie also has a Pomeranian.  If you believe the rumors, I could easily see them bonding over them. (Not to be shallow, but Tannie is miles cuter than hers)

They are the most popular dogs nowadays:shrug:

Спойлер

Nothing against that girl but I don't like 'chocolate' poms at all

58 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Not to be shallow, but Tannie is miles cuter than hers

This made me laugh so much ahhahhaha I share the same sentiment tho ahha call me biased

Tae cutie was watching and commenting on Bogum's live

And please Vote for Tannie's debut on Mcountdown!!!

8 минут назад, amylance1215 сказал:

This made me laugh so much ahhahhaha I share the same sentiment tho ahha call me biased

People tend to love fluffy round poms like Yeontan. Brown spitz doesn't have fluffy fur, it's always smooth. And it's face is longer. That's why brown spitz doesn't look cute.

AHHH I should stop:13877886:

4 minutes ago, Luminous said:

People tend to love fluffy round poms like Yeontan. Brown spitz doesn't have fluffy fur, it's always smooth. And it's face is longer. That's why brown spitz doesn't look cute.

AHHH I should stop:13877886:

Well considering your pfp I can see what kind of fur you prefer hehe

Also you know so much about dog breeds that's cool!

Bogum was talking to/about Tae too. They're so sweet and supportive!

5 минут назад, amylance1215 сказал:

Well considering your pfp I can see what kind of fur you prefer hehe

Спойлер

It wasn't my choice. My parents just brought a little puppy from a market one day. So technically it's a mongrel. Or a "dog from a box" as I call him

On 8/10/2023 at 3:56 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

Looks like this guy bragged proudly about having only needed to do alternative service when he was younger.

Makes me so mad:mad:🤬😡😡. I've read, although I don't know if it's true, that the current SK President is someone who 'got' *cough* meaning bought *cough* a 'medical' exemption and never had to serve at all.