The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yeah, he seemed pretty annoyed at being called Ian. I hope they take him seriously and stop the joke now. It was funny for 2 minutes.

Don't want to be that person, but his messed up sleeping pattern probably contributed to him being this sick. I remember when I worked 10 hour long night shifts a few years ago for less than 2 years and ran on 5-7 hours of sleep during the day I was constantly feeling ill.

LOL, my standard amount of sleep is 5-7 hours😅. But he had to go with nearly no sleep for the inkigayo performance, because the pre-recording schedules are just crazy, so if one is battling something like a mild cold, not getting enough sleep will make it worse.

Hope he feels better soon.

On that note: if the weverse translation is right, TXT's Yeonjun is sick....feel so sorry for him and the group (must be stressful if one member gets sick before such a big event), hope he feels better really fast🙏.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Two devices can login per livestream, which means two of us (if we each login one device). All you need is the login info and (maybe) a VPN set to Canada.

Just for information: never needed vpn, always worked without it😊.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

JK said he had to go to the hospital.  Maybe that's the equivalent of an urgent care center.  Yet, I, too, think he'll at least be at Yoongi's concert and maybe perform.  Who knows what might be shown during these shows.  Since we never really had confirmation that Hobi took his leave immediately after his 100 days was up, maybe he will appear (and they can duet "Huh").

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

I guess in SK hospital=doctor’s office

Yes. It always says hospital in the translations, even when they only got some scalp treatment for their hair. So, every kind of medical profession and some beauty treatments fall under the "been to the hospital" line.

This was all so good 😭😭

I had nosebleeds several times throughout.

Almost dropped my watering can while trying to revive my dead plants when I heard JK’s voice suddenly popping up during Burn it.

It was nice seeing Yoongi not struggling too obviously unlike the last end of his tour. He’s going all in.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

After yesterday we kind of expected JK to take the stage but the Burn it performance:13877886:.

I still hope for Tony Montana with Jimin and perhaps him performing set me free  as well. And maybe, big maybe, RM for one of the cyphers? We will see....

1 час назад, Faithyu сказал:

After yesterday we kind of expected JK to take the stage but the Burn it performance:13877886:.

I still hope for Tony Montana with Jimin and perhaps him performing set me free  as well. And maybe, big maybe, RM for one of the cyphers? We will see....

I also think Day 2 will be with Jimin and Day 3 with Namjoon (if he will return from Japan - I saw news about delayed flights).