The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol, I feel slow. I was so confused by "Armypots". Turns out Latto's fandom name is "Jackpots" and she was combining the fandoms, which I find cute.

While I'm still a bit irked that some factions of society get away with their racism without consequences and how casual people are about racism against Asians in general, I guess it's best to just write off her own racist comments as youthful indiscretion (though it would be nice if she could make some sort of statement apologizing). She and most of her fans have been so sweet toward JK and Army and it's nice whenever collaborating artists show true gratitude. Twitter Army needs to remember that it's best to be kind to other fandoms (yes, even Blinks) - it's the best kind of promo for our guys.

Lol, I need to learn how to make emojis. This is so cute

ETA: and let's not forget RM's achievement this week

11 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Honestly, I think it will be really hard for Tae now cuz his music is not exactly mainstream. Not to mention BB is bound to change the rules to make it even more disadvantageous for us to push for chart now. 

I think if Tae releases a jazz record, ARMY could definitely push it to #1 on any jazz chart - but pushing a jazz record to #1 on the Hot 100 would be a very tall order. 

However, Tae has a huge and rabid solo fandom... these are the folks who put his face on the Burj Dubai after all... so who knows?

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

By weighting radio so heavily, Country music has a huge advantage because they have stations dedicated solely to that genre and pulling from a smaller pool of artists. Plus, Country is often put on other stations. I don't recall there ever being 3 country songs in the top 5 of the charts. 

Grrr..... Arrgghh. I hate country music as a rule, and I hate that it's so popular... Shania is literally the only country artist I can stand, and even that is mostly because she's from the same town where I lived til I was 10. So much of country is badly made with mediocre performers who can't really sing....

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think if Tae releases a jazz record, ARMY could definitely push it to #1 on any jazz chart - but pushing a jazz record to #1 on the Hot 100 would be a very tall order. 

However, Tae has a huge and rabid solo fandom... these are the folks who put his face on the Burj Dubai after all... so who knows?

I think it wont be just jazz. So maybe the title track will be sth more mainstream w jazz being one of the bsides. 

Ewww solos.... but the sales and streams and everything have to be in the US. Most of his richest and devoted solos are based in Asia I think, *cough* China bar *cough*

His jazz performance video brings me so much comfort and happiness, simply seeing how happy he was makes me all warm inside 🥰🥰🥰

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

His jazz performance video brings me so much comfort and happiness, simply seeing how happy he was makes me all warm inside 🥰🥰🥰

I love it. Plus I know the songs really well so I can sing along easily

If Tae does have a collab, with Lady Gaga, that would do it for him.  Jimin didn't have any one collaborating for Face or any of the singles off it, but even Yoongi had a collab on his first release from D-Day.  He does have a massive fan base as a solo person - but for music, a collab with someone like Gaga would give him a chance to do as well on the charts as the Jimin and JK.  I think it still would have to be something with a bit of up-tempo.  I guess we will see.

Interesting that there has been zero mention of an actual album from JK or a release date and Hybe is certainly not going to release something near Tae's release (that we have no date for).  JK is riding high right now, as he should be, but his seeming confidence level as a solo artist seems a little over the top.  He, too, will have to do the military thing in the next 8 months or so...I;m interested in his Suchwita episode and what he has to say about OT7 as all the others have said that they know that is the future and that as 7, they are better than any one of them on their own.

I got a response from Weverse about the scheduling of the replay for the Aug 4 concert being the same as the livestream and difficult, if not impossible, for ARMY in No and So America.  While I still think it was an error, they're sticking with it - and that means that if I want the extras or to even see that day, I have to get the 3 day pass (not inexpensive) and get up in the middle of the night. 

"Your concern is quite valid, and I think it makes sense. However, please understand that there is no other good option, as Delayed streaming has usually been streamed after a week from the day of live. If you do not have the time for Day 1, I recommend purchasing a ticket for Day 2 or Day 3. It may sound ridiculous to you, but we can't change it while it's already published. We will be more careful about decisions on the day/time of the next event. Apology again."

I guess they didn't figure that into their replay scheduling - which, among other things, is not a good financial decision on their part -

And this is page 100 again so we will probably have half the posts deleted any day by the PH administrators -

Hope to see someone post a photo with Hobi in it (other than the blurry RM one....)