The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

NJ 's new song and MV are out ... hmmm ... it's okay I guess... 

The only thing I take from this mv is that how the short hair was cut looks like a mess....

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

same with this one ...

I like Zicos song, like the vibe and it seems like they had a good chemistry.

I have a cute story to share.

Yesterday I had a rough day at work, so I decided to treat myself to some peach soju which meant driving to the small Asian supermarket close to the city's university, around 15 minutes away from where I live. It's the shop I always go to since I've always found I was looking for (except frozen udon and Jin ramen 😤).

Found my preferred brand, Good day and went to pay. I noticed the girl, probably part of the Chinese family who owned the shop, eying my Cooky plushy hanging from my bag zipper and I just knew what was coming.

"Is that Cooky, BT21?" she asked so shyly I thought she was going to disappear in a puff of air with how red she turned lol. She went on a rant naming all the members. She got so hyped up she stumbled over her own words again and again.

She was around 20 years old so I was wondering whether she might have come to this town to study. Wouldn't be surprising since there are a lot of international students here. 

She was so happy to find another ARMY. Said that she didn't have anyone to talk to about them so we exchanged Instagram accounts. It kinda made my day better.

51 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yesterday I had a rough day at work, so I decided to treat myself to some peach soju which meant driving to the small Asian supermarket close to the city's university, around 15 minutes away from where I live. It's the shop I always go to since I've always found I was looking for (except frozen udon and Jin ramen 😤).

Found my preferred brand, Good day and went to pay. I noticed the girl, probably part of the Chinese family who owned the shop, eying my Cooky plushy hanging from my bag zipper and I just knew what was coming.

"Is that Cooky, BT21?" she asked so shyly I thought she was going to disappear in a puff of air with how red she turned lol. She went on a rant naming all the members. She got so hyped up she stumbled over her own words again and again.

She was around 20 years old so I was wondering whether she might have come to this town to study. Wouldn't be surprising since there are a lot of international students here. 

She was so happy to find another ARMY. Said that she didn't have anyone to talk to about them so we exchanged Instagram accounts. It kinda made my day better.

Such a great and sweet encounter, for you both 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I love hearing about wild army encounters, makes me all excited to just spot a random BTS related item anywhere hehe

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Agree. We shouldn't forgett her expertise is marketing strategy....

This is a nice and short analyses off all her tactics during the press conference, quite educational in my opinion:

https://youtu.be/Htdfo75gRuI?si=IwCFTIp8JUBuMPnL

I don't get it. How could people fall for her manipulation?!! It was so obvious. But I guess so many fall for Trump's rhetoric so...

The moment she walked out looking a mess I already knew she wanted to appeal to people's sympathy. She just cannot win with logic and facts, emotional are all she had left. 

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

NJ 's new song and MV are out ... hmmm ... it's okay I guess... 

same with this one ...

If we want to talk about stealing concepts - the new NJ MV is so like TXT, especially early TXT, MV's.  Except it's girls.  

The explanation of the press conference was very illuminating.  MHJ is clearly a master or manipulation.  I am surprised that more news about it don't point out that she never addresses the core issues.  And she is solely responsible for the tensions now existing between fan groups.  (I do not agree with her saying that Bang is in anyway a bad guy because he made our guys practice, practice, practice.  That was what all idol groups would have to do and BTS members, and as a group, were extraordinarily self-motivated.)

I think the upper management of Hybe will have already seen the sneaky tactics she is using and will make an effort to have a board meeting (I understand this will take up to two months) and oust her.  They have already filed a criminal complaint.

The release of RM's new album was likely set some time ago. Hybe is seeming to release new content every month or two.  Fri(end)s was released mid-March.  Hope in the Box was released a couple of months ago, though not here until a bit later than that. D-Day concert movie released a few weeks ago. Jimin's Close to You at the end of December. Jin will be back the second week of June.  A steady release of new content for ARMY was clearly planned well in advance.  RM's album just fits this scheme....  They have been relatively good to not have any overlap with any TXT releases, though there have been some close ones.   So, my feel is that the NJ release is a MHJ maneuver to discredit Hybe and still try to diminish the value of Ador, even though it is clearly to a different market.   

She has, since 2019, created one, ONE, group and NJs are her only group.  She is well paid.  Overpaid, I'd say, so she shouldn't be playing the gender card.

And @Whoopiewoop - that is SO sweet that you were there for that shy ARMY to make contact.  Finding another ARMY in the wild is so fun.   It's pretty common to see BTS or BT21 merch on people walking around in Seoul, but not anywhere else.

8 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Thanks for sharing! It's so fun to meet ARMY in the wild. 

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I don't get it. How could people fall for her manipulation?!! It was so obvious. But I guess so many fall for Trump's rhetoric so...

The moment she walked out looking a mess I already knew she wanted to appeal to people's sympathy. She just cannot win with logic and facts, emotional are all she had left. 

I know, it's so weird to me that anyone could have believed a word she said. Especially knowing that she was the highest paid exec in HYBE - a fact that will surely cause problems for HYBE with all their other execs later. 

But even weirder to me is the posts I'm reading where people are saying k-netz are taking her side and can't undetstand why i-netz don't. I mean, isn't not betraying your employer pretty much a global thing? Are we missing something in translation here? 

6 hours ago, barbara said:

If we want to talk about stealing concepts - the new NJ MV is so like TXT, especially early TXT, MV's.  Except it's girls.  

The explanation of the press conference was very illuminating.  MHJ is clearly a master or manipulation.  I am surprised that more news about it don't point out that she never addresses the core issues.  And she is solely responsible for the tensions now existing between fan groups.  (I do not agree with her saying that Bang is in anyway a bad guy because he made our guys practice, practice, practice.  That was what all idol groups would have to do and BTS members, and as a group, were extraordinarily self-motivated.)

I think the upper management of Hybe will have already seen the sneaky tactics she is using and will make an effort to have a board meeting (I understand this will take up to two months) and oust her.  They have already filed a criminal complaint.

The release of RM's new album was likely set some time ago. Hybe is seeming to release new content every month or two.  Fri(end)s was released mid-March.  Hope in the Box was released a couple of months ago, though not here until a bit later than that. D-Day concert movie released a few weeks ago. Jimin's Close to You at the end of December. Jin will be back the second week of June.  A steady release of new content for ARMY was clearly planned well in advance.  RM's album just fits this scheme....  They have been relatively good to not have any overlap with any TXT releases, though there have been some close ones.   So, my feel is that the NJ release is a MHJ maneuver to discredit Hybe and still try to diminish the value of Ador, even though it is clearly to a different market.   

She has, since 2019, created one, ONE, group and NJs are her only group.  She is well paid.  Overpaid, I'd say, so she shouldn't be playing the gender card.

I agree. She still thinks she can do her takeover, clearly.

More thoughts on the MHJ melt-down press conference:  She is overpaid and, it seems, all Hybe had initiated was an audit and wanted her company computer back.  There may have been some rumors floating around but the world didn't know, nor did the NJ fans.  If she didn't feel reasonably certain she was going to have criminal charges against her, she'd have not called for that press conference where her main goal seemed to be to turn herself into a victim of the evil Hybe - which alone demonstrates her desire to harm Hybe.  No one has said she was about to be fired or that NJ would be taken away from her management.  She has now made it impossible for there to be a reconciliation with Hybe ( and I bet her lawyers knew that -).

Hybe has been pretty restrained in their public response to her vicious, self-serving attack.    I think that the k-netz taking her side are likely young and not aware of what "breach of trust" actually encompasses.  As I wrote yesterday - it's the same as what most of the world calls corporate fraud and it's a big deal.  

31 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Well done, Big Hit! :iagree:

I saw something on Twitter-

Spoiler

This smear campaign includes allegations that HYBE is involved in an Illuminati-style cult! Someone wrote a hit piece that Allkpop published. No wonder BigHit needs more lawyers

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw something on Twitter-

Hide contents

This smear campaign includes allegations that HYBE is involved in an Illuminati-style cult! Someone wrote a hit piece that Allkpop published. No wonder BigHit needs more lawyers

Spoiler

I saw it, too ... seems like it's a blink account who spread the rumour. Ugh I hate this kind of witch hunt.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:
  Hide contents

I saw it, too ... seems like it's a blink account who spread the rumour. Ugh I hate this kind of witch hunt.

I am glad Hybe is aggressively going after the slanderers. (and saw the notice all over Twitter this morning -).  The blinks are being bored... but typically nasty.  They aren't specific in their notice but they say "groups" and individuals.  Organized.  They almost never actually pin point an individual that they are trying too go after criminally (except when the stalker got into Tae's building).  I wonder what laws are present in Korea that will allow them to target those who target BTS.

And happy that Namjoon has a good director, especially after the job that was done on Yoongi's concert film.

45 days until Jin is back....